Kiss

Yuri tied her long hair as she was running into the university quickly, she's already late for her class. Yuri didn't mind the other students that was looking at her weirdly.

When Yuri was running at the cafeteria, she accidentally bumped into someone that made the milk spilled on the woman's shirt. Yuri almost fell but she manage to balance herself.

"I-I'm so sorry, I'm in hurry!" Yuri apologized and bow to that woman without looking at her before run leaving the place and the woman dumbfounded. "Yena!"

call her friends, Chaewon and Hyewon made the woman which is Yena shut down her eyes and sighed aggressively before looked at her friends.

"Omg, your shirt looks so dirty." said Hyewon and Yena glared at her. "Who did this to you?" ask Chaewon and Yena roll her eyes. "That Jo Yuri."

"What?! That top student?" ask Chaewon disbelief and Yena nods slightly. "She apologized in hurry and leave me just like that. She didn't even look at me."

Yena explain and Hyewon's jaw drop. "W-Wait.. the most cold student finally spoke at length." tease her and Yena glared at her. It's true, Yena is the most cold student in that college and had never spoke at length at other students except her gang.

"Let's go to my locker, I have extra shirt in my locker."

"I'm glad Chaewon is the only one is normal here."

Yena replied and walked leaving them. Chaewon giggles seeing Hyewon who already pouted and she immediately run after Yena before Hyewon was upset and followed them.

Jo Yuri... You messed up with me. From now, you will be stuck with me.

YURI walks out from her class as she sigh alone. Luckily Mrs. Song also late in her class so she don't get mad by the lecturer.

"Yuri, let's go." said Minju as she walks beside Yuri and Yuri nods. They walked together to the cafeteria. "Next time, don't be late. I know you slept late last night."

Minju uttered and Yuri chuckles before she nods. "Yeah, I can't sleep. I need something that could make me warm every night." answer her and Minju roll her eyes.

"Always with the same excuse." comment her and Yuri burst out her laughter. While they enjoyed talking and laughing with each other, all of a sudden a trio stopped in front of them makes they also stops.

Minju and Yuri are shocked seeing Yena, Chaewon and Hyewon who stopped in front of them. Without saying anything, Yena grabs Yuri's wrist and pulls her to somewhere else.

"E-Eh... Yuri!" called Minju and was about to chased after Yena and Yuri but Chaewon held her arm tightly made Minju looked at her. "Let them be."

Minju gulps hearing Chaewon's cold voice and she stares at the older scaredly. "W-Why, sunbae-nim?" ask her and Chaewon smirks seeing Minju's face that are pale.

"Yuri owed Yena something."

**************************************************

"Ouch!" yelped Yuri when Yena push her lean on the wall at the rooftop and Yena trapped her with putting both her hands between Yuri. Yuri gulps seeing Yena's cold gaze and she was shivers.