Kang Hyeri

Yena was busy look at the menu before lift her head up to look at the waiter. "Just give me a slice of green tea cakes and chocolate ice blended." the waiter nodded and take the menu and go away.

Yena look at her laptop. She opened the laptop and suddenly a picture fell down from the laptop. Yena took the picture and stared at it. Suddenly her heart feel a pang when she look at the picture.

It's has been 6 years right? You may be happy now with her.. I'm sorry..

Yena sighed. She keep looking at the picture. "Jo Yuri..." Yena mumbled her name. Yes, the girl in the picture was Jo Yuri. Her ex girlfriend. At the sudden, the waiter come and it shocked Yena. The waiter put the dessert and the drink and go away. Yena say thanks to her.

She took her glance at the picture again. "I wish you happy, Yuri.. I miss you so much." she said slowly. Yena take a bite of cake and continue to do her work. She tried to forget about Yuri.

Yena lift her head up and her eyes accidentally meet a girl with red hair who was with a kid. Yena startled. "Y-Yuri?" she asked herself. Quickly, she shook her head and looked at her laptop.

"No way. She wouldn't be in Korea.. the last things I know is she go to China with Hyewon." Yena mumbled and shook her head again. She tried to focus back to her work. Suddenly, someone called her name.

"Yena?" Yena gulped. Her heart beat fast as she look at the voice. She shocked and immediately looked back at her laptop. "Yuri.." answer Yena. She looked back to Yuri. She realized a kid was looking at her weirdly.

"Mom you said not to talk with strangers?" ask the kid. Yuri smiled. And Yena miss the smile. "This is my bestfriend, Aunty Yena. Don't worry.." the kid nodded and look at Yena. Yena smiled awkwardly.

"May we sit?" ask Yuri. Yena quickly nodded. "O-Of course." Yuri smiled sweetly and sit in front of her. Yena look at the kid. Her face is same with Hyewon. Yena felt sad.

So.. this must be Hyewon and Yuri daughter...

Yena smiled to her. "Hey kid.. whats your name, cutie?" the kid smile wider. "Hi aunty Yena! My name is Kang Hyewi!" Yuri laughed. Yena just smiled. "It's Kang Hyeri. She cant spell the 'R' corretly." said Yuri.

Kang Hyeri? It's that Hyewon and Yuri name??

Yena nodded and laughed softly. "So.. long time no see.." said Yuri. Yena nodded. "Yeah.. almost 7 years." answer Yena. "Not being rude but what are you doing here? Isn't you in China?" ask Yena.

Yuri nodded. "Yeah.. but I have returned to Korea 3 years ago." Yena nodded. She closed her laptop and put beside her at the chair. Yuri saw something. "Ahh thats my picture right?" asked Yuri. Yena nervous.

"Y-Yes.. actually I-I found it in my laptop." Yena smiled awkwardly. Yuri giggles. Meanwhile Hyeri was looking at Yena's cake. Yena realised it. "Hyeri.. do you want my cake?" ask Yena make both Yuri and Hyeri looked at her.

"Yena.. no it's okayㅡ" "If you want come.. let me feed you." Yena cutted Yuri off. Hyeri quickly nodded and go to Yena. Yena smiled and lift Hyeri make the girl sit on her lap.

She feed Hyeri. Yuri just looked at them. She smiled when she stared at Yena's face. Yena seems really like kids. Yuri looked at Hyeri. Hyeri seems so happy with Yena.

Yena smiled at Hyeri and suddenly looked at Yuri. They meet their eyes. Yuri broke the eye contact and clear her throat. "Sorry Yena.. let me pay for your food." Yena laughed softly and shook her head.