Her

Yuri, a girl with long black hair was hiding behind the tree as her hand was holding a birthday cake for her friend. She sometimes looking under the tree, was searching her friend.

"Yuri, do you think Wony will come here? We don't see her." say her another friend, which is Minju. Yuri turn back to Minju and nodded.

"Of course. She must be search for us, Min." reply Yuri and she giggles. She turn back when Minju also nods, supporting her.

"There's our Wonyoung!" whisper Yuri and pointed at Wonyoung who was walking alone, want to find where is Yuri and Minju. Minju and Yuri focused on Wonyoung's direction.

"Aishhh where is Yuri unnie and Minju unnie? I'm already tired searching for them." Wonyoung scoffed, she look around the school park.

She then walks again and at the same time, there have a few students were also walking closer to her. "Yuri, one... two... three!" count Minju and Yuri get out from her hide as she threw the cake to Wonyoung's face.

But then, their jaw dropped seeing the cake was being thrown not at Wonyoung's face, but on someone's face. Yuri was speechless and shocked.

Wonyoung also shocked and she immediately back to her sense. "U-Unnie.." call Wonyoung scaredly seeing the person's face that was cold.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yuri apologized and she bowed to the person with full of guilty. The person lean closer to her made Wonyoung and Minju stepped back.

While Yuri, she cannot do anything. Their face was so close to each other. "You are the one who threw the cake on my face, right? Who do you think you are?" ask the person coldly.

Yuri was panic and before thinking twice, she stepped on the person's foot make the person scream in pain and she lean closer without her realized.

Minju, Wonyoung and the person's friends was shocked when saw their friends were kissing, lips on lips. Yuri and the person also startled, they were accidentally kissing.

Yuri's eyes widen and she quickly push the person away from her. She immediately run away from the place. "Yul, wait!" shouted Minju and she run chasing after Yuri with Wonyoung.

The person back to her sense, she touch her lips. While her friends, they just silent as they still shocked seeing the scene.

YENA closed the water and she wipes her face using the towel that were given by Chaewon, her bestfriend from childhood. "Thanks." say her and Chaewon nodded slightly.

"Unnie, here's my uniform. You can change it now. It's too dirty." say Yujin and give her uniform to Yena. Yena took it and smiles. "I will change for a while."

They nodded and Yena went into the toilet, and she changed her uniform. After done, she went out and lean closer to her friends.

"Can't believe that she still your first kiss." comment Yujin made Yena squeaked and she sighed then. "Yeah me too, Jinnie. Even her friends also shocked."

add Chaewon and giggles, holding her laugh as she look at Yena. "Stop giggling, it's not funny, Stinky Radish." mad Yena and continue to brush her silver hair.

"Who are them?" asked Yena curiously and Chaewon chuckles. "Why? Did you like the girl that was steal your first kiss?" tease her and Yena glare to her.