Stay [part 2]

Yuri clear her throat and looked down, didn't want to look at Yena who was looking at her. To be honest, she cannot face Yena right now but she have to.

"S-Stop looking at me and continue our discussing." said Yuri and gripped her hands tight. Yena squeaked and stroke her hair.

"Okay then." answer her and Yuri's body was shaking hearing Yena's soft voice. Yet, her eyes was teary again. She quickly back to her sense and clear her throat.

They start to discuss about their work with seriously. Both Yena and Yuri try to be serious even the atmosphere was awkward. After 1 hour, the meeting was done.

"Thank you, Yuri ssi... for want to meet me and discuss about this." say Yena and look to Yuri. Yuri also look at her made their eyes meet. She immediately looked away.

"You are welcome." reply her and they went silent. Yuri suddenly held her head that was dizzy. Yet she realized that she still don't eat since the morning.

Yena realized of the changed on her face and she raised a brow. "Are you okay?" ask her and Yuri just nods. "Yes." answer her but Yena don't believe it.

"I-I will go now." add her and stood up. Yuri took her handbag and walked leaving Yena. She walk to the restroom and yet, she cannot hold the pain anymore.

She almost fell off but then a pair of hands was grabbing her body, and pulled her. Yuri turn around and saw Yena. "Can you stop lying to me? I know that you are lying earlier." mad Yena.

Yena then help Yuri to stand up propely. "Have you eaten?" ask her and Yuri nodded, lying again. Yena chuckles sarcastically. "Liar. I can saw it." retorted her.

"Stop like you care of me. Let me go. I wanna go home." mad Yuri and slowly pushed Yena but Yena tighten her gripped. They look at each other for a couple of minutes.

Those eyes... stop looking at me like that.. I can feel that you are still alive, Yena..

Yuri gulped and broke the eye contact. "Let's eat." say her and Yuri cannot reply. She just follow when Yena pull her to their seat back. They sit down.

The waiter come. "Give her a creamy pasta and one glass of strawberry juice." say Yena and Yuri was shocked.

That's my favourite meals if my gastric is about to come. How did she know?

The waiter nods and walked leaving them. Yena then look at Yuri and notice Yuri was staring to her. "What?" ask her. Yuri shook her head then.

She looked away from Yena and look at the table. After a couple of minutes, the food and drink finally arrived. Yena say thanks and look at Yuri.

"Eat. I will wait for you."

"Why did you have to wait for me? You can go and leave me alone."

Yuri try to act cold to make she realize that in front of her is not her Choi Yena. Yena chuckles. "No. I don't believe you, Jo Yuri. You seems a good liar when it comes to your health. I will not believe you. Just eat and I will wait for you."

Yuri look at Yena madly, how did Yena know that? It makes she remember her Yena once again. With a sigh, Yuri took the forks and start to eat.

LIZ walked into Yuri's room and saw Yuri was spacing out. Liz smile and she close the door. It's been a week since the accident happen and Yuri still contact with Yena.