Protect Her, Loving Her [end]

Yena open her eyes and she saw a ceiling. She moved a little but then she yelped in pain when she can feel a her belly was hurt.

"Hey, Yena. Don't move." Chaeyeon quickly stood up and run to Yena together with Sakura. Yena look at them and Chaeyeon make her laying down back.

"Why am I here?" ask Yena weirdly. Sakura sigh. "You don't remember? You called Chaeyeon, saying that you need help. And then you fainted. We was so worry and we search for you. We found you at the parking car at the mall, bleeding so hard."

explained Sakura worriedly. "What happen to you?" asked Chaeyeon. Yena try to remember and then her eyes widen.

"Yuri! Chae, where is Yuri?" ask Yena panicking. Chaeyeon feel weird. "Yuri? We don't know where is she. We just saw you alone." answer Chaeyeon honestly.

Yena was dumbfounded and yet, her tears fall down. "T-They take Yuri from m-me.. I-I failed to protect her.." said Yena and she's crying.

Chaeyeon and Sakura looked at each other, feel pity to their bestfriend. Chaeyeon rubbed her arm gently. "That's not your fault, Yena.. we will find her okay?" ask Chaeyeon.

"B-But where did we want to find her?" ask Yena made Chaeyeon silent. "We will find her around the world. I promise you." add Sakura and smiled.

Yena slowly nods, and her mind keep thinking about Yuri. Yet, she realized that she really loves Yuri even they just met each other.

6 months later..

Yena sit on the couch tiredly, she stroke her hair and sigh. She just silent not until someone walked to her. "Still cannot find her?" ask Chaeyeon.

Yena nods weakly, and she squeaked. "It's been six months since they take her from me. Where I wanna find her anymore?" ask Yena and look to her bestfriend.

Chaeyeon clear her throat. "Maybe you can find her somewhere, far away from Korea?" answer Chaeyeon and it made Yena silent for a while.

"China!" yelled Yena suddenly make Chaeyeon was startled and she held her chest. "Calm down, Yena." said her. Yena look at Chaeyeon and she stood up.

"I will go to China tonight!" said her and Chaeyeon's jaw dropped. "What?! Are you crazy Yena? Hell no! It's already late night! You can go tomorrow."

.
"What? No, Chae! I need to help Yuri right now! Find me the ticket now!" Chaeyeon sigh. "Yena, listen here. If you go tomorrow, you still can find Yuri okay? You are tired, Yena. Please rest for a while."

Yena shook her head. "No. I promise after I reach China, I will take a rest. Please Chae.. Help me.." begging Yena and Chaeyeon close her eyes. Yet, she sigh heavily.

"You are lucky that you become my bestfriend.." Yena slowly smiles and Chaeyeon chuckles. "Thank you, Chae." Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"No problem. You need help and as a bestfriend, I must help you. But you have to treat me." Yena laughed and she nodded in multiple times.

YENA walked leaving the airport and tighten the jacket on her body. She looked around the place and left out a small sigh.

"I hope we can meet. I miss you, Yuri." Yena mumbled alone and she then look for a taxi. Yet, she saw a taxi and quickly raised her hand.