Stay [end]

A/N : short chapter only

"Joyul."

Yuri stopped from walking once she heard the nickname. She was startled and quickly turn around. Yena look at her with teary eyes.

"Joyul? W-Why did you call me that? H-How did you know my nickname?!" yelled Yuri madly as her body was shaking. Yena lowered her head and her tears fall down.

"I'm Choi Yena.. Your girlfriend.."

Yuri was speechless hearing that, and yet she back to her sense. Yuri laughed sarcastically.

"Before this, you said I'm crazy because I claimed that you are my girlfriend.. And now, it's you who are crazy! My girlfriend already dead!"

Yena was so hurt hearing what Yuri said, her heart ache. They look at each other once again. "I'm sorry, Joyul... but I have to do this. I have to act like I don't know you.. Because I don't want the men keep bothering you."

Yuri was dumbfounded and without her realized, her tears also fall down rolling on her cheeks. "What?" Yena nodded and she lean closer to Yuri. Yena then kneels down and held Yuri's hands.

"They are the one who lying about my death. They beats me, when I was going to meet you that day. They beat me and throw me at somewhere, in here... Busan. Then, they take somebody's body and burn the car. You all thought that's me but it's not me. I'm still alive, in front of you now."

explained Yena truthly, Yuri can see the girl was not lying. "I feel so happy seeing you Joyul.. But I have to avoid you and act like I don't know you because I don't want they know that I'm still alive and keep contact with you. I don't want they do something bad to you.."

Yuri gritted her teeth and she pulled out the grip. "You want to admit right now?! Don't you know I was like crazy person because I miss you so much!! I depressed and stress because of you! Yet when we met, you yelled to me and I have to act like we don't know each other! Don't you know the feels? Ha?!"

Yena just crying and Yuri too. They stay silent for a while. "Joyul.. I know that you hate me so much.. but please forgive me. I love you so much.." add Yena weakly.

Without saying anything, Yuri turn around and walked leaving Yena alone. Yena couldn't yelled Yuri's name, she end up with crying.

YURI look at Wonyoung and Yujin who sit in front of her. "You guys already know it?" ask her with no emotion.

Both Yujin and Wonyoung nods, making Yuri was pissed off. "Hold on, unnie.. We just knew yesterday. We both walking at the park and then we heard what Yena unnie said. She said she was so sorry to you."

Wonyoung utter and Yuri just looking at them. "Wony is right, Yuri unnie. We just knew yesterday and Wonyoung was so mad. Then, Yena unnie explain everything to us. She tell us the truth and we cannot be mad on her. She's doing this for you."

add Yujin and Yuri deeply sighed. "For me? For wanted me to die quickly? Like that?" mad Yuri and Wonyoung shook her head with Yujin.

"N-No unnie.. She doing that because she loves you. But seriously, she don't know that you having a depressed and stress of losing her. She had never expected that."

answer Yujin quickly and Yuri lowering her head. She try her best to not letting her tears falling down. Seeing Yuri silent, make Wonyoung worry to her.