Stuck With You [end]

Yena and Yuri walk to Yena's house with full of silent. Yuri just walking while looked down meanwhile Yena was looking in front of her.

"Hey, want to grab some drinks?" ask Yena, breaking the silence. Yuri lift her head up and look at the silver girl. "Sounds good." reply her and Yena nodded.

They stop at the shop and buy the drinks. Yena pay for the drinks and then she hand the bottle to Yuri. Yuri took it. "Thank you." say her sincerely. Yena hummed.

When they was about to walk, suddenly it's rain heavily. Both of them look at the sky and sighed. "Looks like we have to stayed her for a while." comment Yena.

They are standing beside each other while just drinking and look at the heavy rain. Yuri took her phone when her phone was beeping.

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Dad💔

Where are you, Yuri? It's already rain!

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Yuri rolled her eyes and she decide to not answering her dad's message. Yuri put her phone in her pocket back. Yena realized the sudden changed on Yuri's face.

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just my dad."

Yena nods and she left out a sigh. "Looks like we will stay here a little bit longer. The rain seems don't want to stop." say Yena and Yuri pouts.

"I want to rest right now." reply Yuri and she gulped her drink. They then went silent. Yuri throw the empty bottle in the trash can. She then hugged herself.

Yena notice it and turn to Yuri. "Are you cold?" ask her and Yuri nods. "Y-Yes." answer her and Yena can see her body was shaking. She lean closer and wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder.

Yuri look at Yena, and at the same time Yena also look at her made their eyes meet. "Let's go home now." said Yena and Yuri was startled. "W-What? Y-You want us to―"

"Yes, let's run in this heavy rain." Yena cutted her off and Yuri's jaw dropped. Without saying anything, she pull Yuri and they run in the heavy rain as Yena tighten her gripped on Yuri's.

They run until both of them reach at Yena's house. They stopped and Yuri stroke her wet hair. "My mom is not in home. She's going to my grandma's house. Wait here I will take the towel."

said Yena and she walked inside her house. Yuri just silent and watching Yena's action. Then, she held her chest that suddenly beat fast when she remember their stares earlier.

Nonsense.

Yena comeback with one towel and she lean closer to Yuri. Without saying anything, Yena wipe Yuri's wet hair gently. She also wipe Yuri's face softly made Yuri look at her.

Yena was focused on her so she take the chance to studies Yena's face. Yena then look at Yuri, and their eyes meet once again. Yuri gulped hardly.

"S-Sorry." Yuri apologized and she lowered her head. Yena smile and she chuckles. "It's okay." reply her and continue wiping Yuri's face and hair.

"Let's get in. You can get a shower here and use my clothes for a while." say Yena and Yuri nodded. They walked into the house and Yena close the door.