360°

Yuri, a girl with red hair is a cheerful person. Her energy is so high and she also never crying in front of her bestfriends.

Minju, Nako and Hitomi had never see Yuri's crying in front of them. In school, Yuri always being distrub by a few female students such Miho, Gaeun and Miyu.

But she always fight them back that causing them to sabotage Yuri, like throwing her a trash and make her locker full with the dirty water.

"Hello, guys. Today we have a new student meet her Choi Yena." say Mr. Heo and the class saw a girl with blonde hair smile to them and bowed.

"Hi, I am Choi Yena! Nice to meet you guys!" say her cheerly made all the students feel happy hearing her cute voice.

"Omo she's so cute!"

"I really want to be her girlfriend!"

"Her lips like a duck!"

Yena just hearing that and she smiled awkwardly. "Don't mind them. You can sit beside Yuri." Yena nodded and saw an empty sit beside a girl. She walked to her and sit.

"Hi! I'm Yuri! This is Minju, Nako and Hitomi." say Yuri and smiled. Yena returned the smiled. "Hi!" reply her and Yuri suddenly pinch both her cheeks.

"Oh my god! You are so cute!" praised Yuri and Yena yelped. She laughed before pulled out her hands off from Yena. Yena pouts.

"It's hurts.."

Minju chuckles. "Don't mind Yuri. She's always like that if meeting a person like you." said her and Yuri ignored them as she read her book.

"Oh Yena! Where are you from?" ask Nako and Yena stretch her neck. "I-I'm from UK." answer her stuttering, it's like she was hiding something.

Luckily all of them didn't suspicious anything, they just nodded. "I'm hungry let's go to eat. It's already recess time." say Yuri and stood up.

All oft them nodded except Yena, and they stood up. "Yena let's join us!" said Yuri and held Yena's arm and she made Yena stood up.

"What? No thanks. I will just eat alone." say her and Yuri squeaked. She put her arms around Yena's neck make all of them shocked including her friends.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Let's follow us or I will kiss you."

"Yuri are you crazy?!" mad Minju but Yuri ignored her as she keep looking at Yena who was gulping hardly. "O-Okay fine!" reply her and Yuri chuckles.

She kiss Yena's cheeks and leave the class. Leaving all of them dumbfounded. "Sorry about Yuri. She had never act like that to a new students."

Yena just smile awkwardly and they walked leaving the class. Yena sigh before she smirked.

So... you are brave huh? Let's see if you can act brave if you already know who am I.

"HEY, MOVE!" mad a girl as she push Yuri who was walking with holding a tray of foods causing her to fall. The food and drink fell on Yuri's uniform.

The laugh coming from a few student make they was everyone's attention. Yuri lift her head up and saw her enemy, Miho, Gaeun and Miyu.

"What's wrong with you?!" mad Yuri as she stood up, and push Miho loudly. "Yuri!" called Hitomi, Nako and Minju as they saw the scene. They run to the girl.