Dare

"Yena, do you know a new student transferred here today?" asked a girl with medium hair, Chaewon make Yena look at her.

The girl with silver hair raised a brow, looking at Chaewon weirdly. "Transferred student? Today?" Chaewon nodded and Yena chuckles sarcastically.

"So, why did you talked about this? You have a dare for me once again?"

"Oh you know me to well, Yena ssi."

Chaewon smirks and chuckles slightly in front of Yena. While Yena rolled her eyes once again and look straight to her bestfriend.

"This time, what's the dare, Kim?" ask her and Chaewon smile. "Not a big thing actually like before. Not courting other girls or date them.. this time, you have to kiss her."

Yena who was drinking choked and she looks at Chaewon disbelief. "What?! You want me to kiss her?" asked Yena startled.

"Why? You can't do that? Before this, whatever I give you any dare, you can do that. Don't tell me this time you cannot do this dare?" asked Chaewon while smirking.

Yena sighed madly. "No, it's not like that. You know what? My face can't hold it anymore when the girls slapped because of your stupid dare!"

"We do this for fun! Instead, you still single Yena. Not like me, I already have Minju who now was in Japan. Of course I'm not gonna do this dare."

Chaewon reply and Yena deeply sighed. Finally, she nodded. "Fine, I will do that dare. But, who is her?" ask Yena, success to make Chaewon smile as she win for debate.

She clear her throat before start to speak. "Okay, her name is Jo Yuri which is from Busan. She's same age with us and from music course." explained her and look around the cafe.

"There she is." Yena immediately turn around and saw a girl with long black hair was walking while holding a tray of foods and drink.

Yena raised her eyebrow, the girl's face is so cute like a hamster. Yena then turn to Chaewon back. "You want me to do it now? In front of many students?"

Chaewon nods, answering Yena's question. "Of course. Babe, don't be shy. Everyone in this college already know who are you. A troublemaker and always do a bet."

Chaewon rolled her eyes and Yena squeaked. She shrugged her shoulders and stood up. Yena walked to Yuri who was sitting alone since she's still not having a friends.

"Hey." Yena start to greets Yuri, and Yuri lift her head up. She left out a soft smiles. "Yes? May I know who are you?" asked her gently and Yena clear her throat.

She looks at Chaewon who was staring at them as she hold her laugh. Yena glared to her secretly and looked back to Yuri. She sit beside Yuri.

"I'm Choi Yena."

Yuri's smile fade away. She knows who is Choi Yena since Mrs. Hong already warning her about a student name Yena. "Choi Yena? A troublemaker that always do a dare?"

Yena's jaw dropped, she felt shocked. How did Yuri know about that. Seeing Yena's shocked face make Yuri chuckles. "Startled huh? Well, Mrs. Hong is the one who tell me about you. So, I guess you are so famous here."

Yena scratch her cheeks awkwardly, she had never acted like this to other girls. Yuri then squeaked to her. "Now, what dare did your friend tell to you to do for me?" ask her straight to the forward.

Yena took a deep breathe and look into Yuri's eyes. "Well, my friend dare me to kiss you." tell Yena and Yuri's jaw dropped a little.

They went silent for a while, meanwhile Chaewon can't wait to see Yena being slapped once again.