Pepero Kiss

"Hurry up, guys! We have to be around 5 minutes more!" shouted a leader to her members. The girl with black hair look around the place, searching her best friends.

"Coming, Eunbi unnie!" yell Chaeyeon as she dragged Nako and Hitomi to Eunbi. And then, the others also come.

"Wait, where is Yena?" ask Eunbi and all the members look around them. "Yuri, where is Yena unnie?" ask Minju to the red haired girl.

Yuri shrugged her shoulder as her answer to Minju. "I don't know where is she." answer her no emotion and look away from the frog.

Minju shook her head, while the other members didn't suspect anything with Yuri's answer. Only Minju know that Yuri and Yena had a little fight.

"I'm here! Sorry, Eunbi unnie!" Yena came, the girl with blonde hair stop beside Hyewon and take a deep breath. All of them look at Yena weirdly including Yuri.

"Where did you go? And are you running?" ask Eunbi and Yena nod. "Nothing important. Let's go, unnie." answer her and Eunbi nods.

They all walked into the place, today they have a program with one company. Since they have no schedule that day, so their manager agree to include them in that show.

All of them sit at their place and they saw the mc, which is Jiha and Yura. "The show will start in 2 minutes more. Get ready!" said their manager and they nods.

After 2 minutes, the show already starts. "Hi guys, welcome back to our channel! Today, we have a special guest from the most popular girl group that having a new comeback, IZ*ONE!"

"Eyes on me! All eyes were on us when we are one! Hi, we are IZ*ONE!"

IZ*ONE waving to their fans and the cameras. They then turn attention to the mc's. "Me and Jiha was so happy when heard that you guys will appear in this show. I'm so sure too that your fans must be so happy meeting you guys here."

said Yura and they chuckles. Eunbi start to talks, responding to Yura's speech. While the others just silent and heard what Eunbi said.

After that, they went into a few activities and games. All of them was happy, Yena and Yuri act nicely in front of their fans. Not until 45 minutes already past, now it's their last games.

"We saw many comments from the fans, saying that they really want to see you guys playing this game. Do you guys know what is the game?" ask Jiha.

All the members look at each other confusedly and curiously. "What game? I don't know." said Hyewon and laugh. "I don't know too." answer Sakura.

"Pepero game?" ask Chaewon and both Jiha and Yura smiles. "Chaewon ssi is right! We will play pepero game because many fans want to see IZ*ONE played this game!"

Yura replied, made all of them was screaming shockedly. "Really? We gonna play that?" ask Hitomi and Yujin as their eyes widen.

"So, please send six people and paired up." said Yura and they look at each other. "Or, want to choose like this? Yura ssi and Jiha ssi can choose us with taking the piece of paper that having our name."

suggest Eunbi. "Yes, Eunbi is right. Let's go, Yura." both of them stand up and go to choose the name in the box. After got six piece of paper, they sit down and laugh.

"Let's look at this." said Jiha and slowly opened the paper. Minju took a glance for Yena and Yuri, hoping the two will get called and paired up.