Bestfriend (?)

"Yena! I'm a little bit late today. Can you wait for me as always?" asked Yuri, a girl with long black hair to Yena.

Yena, the silver hair chuckles and nodded. But then she facepalmed. "How dare you don't call me unnie! I'm old than you!" mad Yena and pouted.

Yuri rolled her eyes and then she squeaked softly. "You are my bestfriend, unnie." answer Yuri, which it makes Yena smiled fakely.

You're my bestfriend, unnie..
BESTFRIEND

The word always make Yena's hurt ache. But she covered her heart with a plastic smile on her face.

"Okay, Yena ducky unnie. I will go now. Bye!" Yuri waved to Yena and chased after Minju after she saw Minju walking in front of her. Yuri turn behind her and left out a sweet smiled to Yena.

Yena returned the smiled. Then, her smiled faded away. She heavily sighed and walked to her class. "Yena yah!" yelled someone make Yena immediately turn around.

Chaewon, a girl with short hair and Minju's girlfriend run to her and smiled. "Let's go to class together." said her and Yena just nodded.

Chaewon noticed Yena's expression and she sighed. They start to walked. "I bet you still don't confess to her?" asked Chaewon directly.

Yena nodded and just walking. Chaewon looked at Yena disbelief. "What? Choi, you should confess! You should confess that you loves Yuri! Not as a bestfriend but more! Why are you so coward?"

They get into the class and sit on their place. Yena put her palm on her chin. "Yes, I'm a coward. Happy? Look, I don't want to ruin our friendship! We have been friends for 5 years, Chae! I don't want she left me just like that if she know about this."

Chaewon shook her head and she touch Yena's shoulder. "No, you must try first. Maybe she loves you too.. We don't know." replied Chaewon.

Yena shrugged her shoulders make Chaewon facepalmed. "No, just forget it okay? I will try to forget my feelings for her." answer Yena and Chaewon smirked.

"Try to forget? Huh you know you can't, Choi. You lived in one home with her. You see her face 24 hours." Chaewon said and mind of her business.

Yena silent. What Chaewon said is true. She cannot forget her feelings to her bestfriend. Slowly, she sighed.

Yena and Yuri becomes bestfriends for 5 years, they meet when Yuri moved beside her house and they start to be friends.

When they get into a university, they decided to loved together. Yena start to have a feelings to Yuri when they've been friends for 2 years.

Recess time.

MINJU stop from writing and she suddenly turn to Yuri and look to Yuri who was writing something on her book. Minju squeaked.

Yuri lift her head up and looked to Minju. She feel weird and stop from writing. "What's wrong with you?" asked Yuri and chuckles.

"Nothing. How's your date with Yena unnie last night?" asked Minju seriously but then she facepalmed when saw Yuri was laughing.

"Date? Yah Min, she's my best unnie and my bestfriend! Why would you thought is a date? We are just friends." answered Yuri and shook her head.