Blind Date

"Yah Choi Yena!!" yelled a girl with medium black hair, Kim Chaewon made the girl with magenta hair named Choi Yena turn around.

Chaewon run to her and then she smack Yena's head made Yena yelped in pain. They stopped from walking. "Yah! What's wrong with you? Auch.." yelped Yena.

Chaewon rolled her eyes and then she look at Yena madly. "What's wrong with me? No! What's wrong with you, babe?! Goshhh you do it again in your blind date! Why did you run away from your blind date?!"

shouted Chaewon angrily. Who will not mad if many of her friends come to her and mad to her, telling that Yena run from their date?!

Yena pouted before she sighed heavily. "I already told you, Kim.. I don't want it.. Don't you understand?" ask Yena and Chaewon laugh sarcastically. "Why, Yena? Tell me why?" ask her back.

Yena stay silent for a while, made Chaewon laughed once again. "Why are you silent? I know the answer.. because of your ex right?" Yena look at Chaewon and Chaewon smirks.

"Yena.. Listen here! You and her.. already broke up 3 years ago.. You must move on and forget her.. You should start a new life without her.." said Chaewon gently as she held Yena's shoulder.

Yena quickly shook her head. "No.. Yes, we broke up.. But we have to! We also didn't want to broke up but we have to do it! We still love each other and she promise to me that she will comeback again."

"You always said the same words everyday, Yen! But where is she? Why she still didn't comeback to you?" asked Chaewon and Yena looked down. Her eyes was teary and she take a deep breath.

Seeing Yena was silent, made Chaewon sigh and then she squeaked. "Tomorrow, you will have a blind date as always. This time, she's my cousin. She already agree with this and you will meet her tomorrow morning at the usual cafe."

Yena raised her head up and look at Chaewon disbelief. "Chae.. I don't want it!" Chaewon shook her head in multiple times. "No, this time.. you better should not run and just stayed with your blind date. If not, I will kill you."

Yena sighed heavily and then she nodded. Chaewon smiled widely and then she patted Yena's shoulder. "Remember! Tomorrow at 8.30 am! I will go now!"

Yena nods again and Chaewon walked leaving her. Yena sigh again and then, she walked leaving the place.

THE next day, Yena woke up and she get a quick shower. After done showering, she wear her bathrobe and walk to her wardrobe.

She open the wardrobe and looking for her outfit. Then, she decided to just wearing a long trousers and black hoodie. Yena took the clothes and she wear the clothes.

After done brushing her hair and wear a cap, Yena walked out from her room and go downstairs. She lived alone, but sometimes Chaewon will come and make breakfast to her.

She walk leaving the house, not forget to lock her house. After that, Yena go to her car and get into the car. She start the engine and drove leaving the house.

After 10 minutes, Yena reach at the usual cafe. She get out from her car and lock the door. Then, Yena lean closer to the cafe.

She walked into the cafe and saw nobody was in the cafe except a girl with long black hair, the girl was texting someone in her phone.