Stranger

Yuri walked into her house and saw her aunty, Mrs. Jo was doing something. Yuri felt weird.

"Aunty? What are you doing?" ask her make Mrs. Jo shocked and quickly hide the photos behind her. She smiled fakely. "No, it's nothing."

Yuri don't believed it but she just nodded. Then, Yuri smiled. "I want to go to my room. Bye, aunty." Mrs. Jo nodded and smiled sweetly.

Yuri turn and was about to walk but Mrs. Jo called her. "Yuri yah." Yuri turn back. "Yes, aunty?" ask her. Mrs. Jo sighed.

"Sorry, but I have to go to outstation again." said Mrs. Jo and Yuri pouted. "This time, how many days aunty? And where?" asked Yuri. Mrs. Jo held both her hands.

"This time at Gwangju. Maybe this time will be so long. I will be there in a week." said Mrs. Jo. Yuri sighed but then she smiled. "Just go. I will be okay here alone."

"Really? Are you sure?" Yuri nodded like a kid. Mrs. Jo smiling. "Thank you. Mow go and rest. You must be so tired." Yuri nodded again and go to her room.

YURI lay on her bed, she keep thinking about what Mrs. Jo hide from her. She squeaked and suddenly she heard a sound inside her wardrobe.

Yuri quickly wake up and stares at there. She gulped as she felt scared. But then, the sound was gone. Yuri slowly stood up and walked carefully to her wardrobe.

She open the wardrobe slowly with her hand have a hanger. She gulped again and open the wardrobe widely. But Yuri saw nothing.

She felt weird. "Maybe it's just my imagination." she mumbled to herself and closed the door back. Yuri decided to get a shower.

She grabbed her towel and walked inside her bathroom. Then, the room was quiet. Suddenly, a loud sound appeared in that wardrobe again.

YURI pouted because now she's alone in the house. Mrs. Jo already outstation. Yuri is an orphanage. Her parents died in one accident back when Yuri was 3 years old.

Now, Mrs. Jo who was her father's sister take the job to take care of Yuri. Yuri already look at Mrs. Jo as her real mom.

Yuri feel so bored. She closed the tv and saw the clock. It's already 9 p.m. Yuri feel sleepy and decided to sleep early.

She walked to her room and get inside. Yuri lock the door and lay on her bed. She get inside her comforter and closed her eyes. Yet, she fall asleep.

After Yuri fall asleep, suddenly the wardrobe was open. A girl with blondie hair walked out from the wardrobe and held her head.

"Ahh I feel so dizzy. I must have a sleep."  she said and saw a bed in front of her. The girl smiled and walked to the bed. She lay down beside Yuri and hugged that girl.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

THE next day, Yuri felt a pair of hands at her waist. She feel weird and decided to open her eyes.

When she open her eyes, suddenly she was a girl with blondie hair was sleeping beside her, hugging her tightly make their face was so closed.

"ARGHHH!!!!"

Yuri yelled make the girl wake up from her sleeping and they looking at each other. Both of them screaming.