You & I

Yuri, a girl with red hair was gulping a bottle of beer for several times, didn't know how many times she drank it. Yuri didn't even care, she just wanna drink all the time.

The red woman actually don't like drinking too much, but if she's drank too much it's mean she's sad or upset.

Yuri lower her head and she can feel her head are hurt and dizzy, but she ignored it. Yuri deeply sigh as her tears fall down but she immediately wipes it away a little bit aggressive. She don't want to remember it anymore.

"Hey little girl." Yuri realized someone was calling her so she lift her head up. She saw a few of women were standing beside her. "Who are you guys?" ask her and one of them chuckles.

"We are that's stupid's best friends." say a girl with purple hair while pointing at somewhere. Yuri look at it and she saw a blondie girl were drinking alone.

"And?"

"She's already drunk like a hell and we have a bet for you, miss. By the way, my name is Kang Hyewon."

The purple girl, Hyewon smile before she point to her friends. "This is Kwon Eunbi, my girlfriend. And this is Kim Chaewon. That blondie is our friend."

Yuri nod and held her head. "I'm Jo Yuri." greet her and Hyewon smiles again. "You seems broken so we decided to approach you and make a bet for you." add her.

"What is it?"

"Kiss her."

Yuri's eyes widen as she look at them disbelief. "Hell no! I don't even know her and you guys!" mad Yuri and stand up. Chaewon laugh before held Yuri's shoulder.

"Just do it, Yuri. You seems broken, same goes with her. So why not both of you enjoyed it, right? Maybe you two will forget all your problems."

Yuri went silent, what Chaewon said is true. Besides, she also want to forget what's make her upset with doing this challenge. Yuri sigh before roll her eyes.

She walk to the blondie girl while Hyewon and her friends smirks. "Have fun, Choi." whisper her and look at Yuri.

Yuri tap the girl's shoulder and the girl turn her head looking at Yuri. "Who are you?" ask her and Yuri could tell the girl already drunk. "No need to know who are me. Well, I'm here just because your friends dare me to kiss you."

Yuri said as she staring to the girl, Yuri find she's attractive. With her duck lips and looks like a hottie, Yuri smile a little. The girl look around her yet finally she found her friends.

Her friends smirks to her and it makes she felt annoyed. Then, she look at Yuri back. "What bet?"ask her and Yuri shrug her shoulders. "Kiss you." answer her simply.

The girl smirk before chuckles. "Kiss me? Well I'm ready for it. I can't wait to bite your lips and suck it passionately." she said seductively and Yuri's heart beat fast suddenly.

"So, can we do it so that I can go home quickly?" ask Yuri and the girl nod. All of a sudden, she pull Yuri's wrist loud until Yuri end up sitting on her lap. The girl wrap her right arm around Yuri's waist while her left hand held Yuri's cheek.

She quickly captured Yuri's lips sensually and Yuri can't help but to like it. She cupped the girl's face and return the kiss passionately.

The girl's left hand move to Yuri's waist and hugging Yuri tightly. Both of them pull out the kisses and look at each other. "I think it's success right?" ask Yuri whispering.