My Home

As always, the hospital will get busy with many patients that need to handle by doctors. But today, the atmosphere feel calm and no patients needs to handle make Yena sigh in relief.

But as she sigh in relief, suddenly someone knock the door and opened it a little bit rush make Yena look and it revealed a nurse, Yiren. "Doctor, you have a patient in the ER, the patient got into a very serious accident. We need you right now!"

Yena immediately stand up and get her laboratory coat as she walk fastly to ER with Yiren. Both of them run and get into the room. She saw a woman lying on the bed with many bloods.

She quickly lean closer and then her heart dropped as she saw the woman. Her eyes got teary and she still looking at the woman deeply.

N-No... N-No way..

"Doctor, we must quick if not the patient will die." interrupted Yiren make Yena back to her sense and she immediately check on the woman's condition. The woman have a a deep cuts on her right arm, her shoulders got injured and her face have scratches.

"We will do CPR! Code blue!" yell Yena and the nurses nod in rush. Yena start doing CPR to the woman, still trying not to let her tears fall down as her knees felt weak.

"C-Come on, Yuri yah... Comeback please... I begging you.." Yena whisper to the woman, which is Yuri. She does CPR for many times but Yuri's heartbeat still didn't react.

"Set the voltage!" shout Yena as she use the defibrillator and Yiren set the voltage. Yena put it on Yuri's chest for 2 times before Yuri's heartbeat comeback. "Her heartbeat comeback!" reply Yiren and Yena sigh in relief.

The nurses including Yiren are worry seeing Yena's condition. "Let's clean her wounds." say Yena and they nodded. They start to treating Yuri's wound while Yena treating Yuri's scratches.

Her tears fall down seeing Yuri's condition but she immediately wipes it away and try to be strong.

It's been 3 years since I saw you, Yuri ahh.. Why did we need to see each other once again in this situation? I almost lost you, Yuri..

After done, Yena walk out from the ER and saw Yuri's sister, Wonyoung. Wonyoung stand up and shock seeing Yena. She grits her teeth seeing the older but for now, Yuri's condition are more important.

"How's Yuri unnie?" ask her and Yena look to Wonyoung. "She's okay, just have a serious injured and scratches. She lost her heartbeat earlier but luckily she got her heartbeat back. She needs to be treated and stay in the hospital for many months to recovered." answer her and Wonyoung cry happily.

"May I know what happened, Wonyoungie?" ask Yena and Wonyoung still cry while take a breath. "She just comeback from work and suddenly a driver who are drunk hit her." tell the younger and Yena was pissed off.

"Where is that driver?" ask Yena and Wonyoung point at one room. "He's in there." answer her and Yena immediately walk to the room. Wonyoung felt weird and she followed the unnie.

Yena open the door and saw a man with his head bandage were sitting on the chair while his hand have a vape. Yena's blood boiled up and she walk towards the man and held his collar.

Yena pull the man until stand up and Wonyoung are shock seeing that. "Next time, don't drink too much if you want to drive, bitch! You made a woman almost dead! Why are you so stupid, man?!" mad Yena and the doctor who treat the man just look without any shock on her face.