I've Finally Found You

Flashback 9 years ago, June 2010, Yongsan International Highschool, Seoul

A group of kids neither boy or girl was walking together with talking and joking around. As the bell already ringing, they walked into the class.

"See you in recess time later!" Yena said as she bid a goodbye to her friends. Her friends went to their class and leave Yena alone.

Yena look around her, she will make sure nobody was there except her. After done make sure, Yena walk to the lockers as her hand grab something into her pocket.

A piece of paper with a words was on her palm, Yena slowly walk to one locker and put the piece of paper in the slot of the locker as the locker was locked.

Yena immediately run and hide behind the wall when she heard a footsteps was coming towards the locker. She take a look carefully.

Yuri stop in front of her locker and took her key from her bag. She unlock the locker to take a book, but her action was stop as she saw a piece of paper were inside her locker.

Everything was fine, but meeting you was perfect and most precious in my life.

Yuri read the words, and then a smile appeared on her face. Yuri found it cute and her heart beat so fast reading that.

She look around her to confirm if she could see the person who send this to her. But she failed. There's no one was there except her.

Yena who saw Yuri was smiling also smiles warmly. She glad that Yuri like it. She thought Yuri won't like it and throw away. Yuri squeaked softly and put the piece of paper back.

"Thank you." she said and took her books. Yuri lock her locker and leave the place. When Yuri already gone, Yena sigh of relief and stop from hiding.

"You are welcome."

THE next day, Yena walk alone as she get into the school. She came early more than everyone as always. Yena took a piece of paper and was about to go to Yuri's locker.

But then she stop as she saw Yuri was walking to her locker and she seems mad. Yena quickly hide from Yuri and stares to the kid.

Yuri open the locker aggressively and took her book. After that, she shut the locker loudly and walk away. Yena felt weird with Yuri's action.

She look at her paper that she want to give to Yuri. Then, Yena keep the paper, she took out a new piece of paper and wrote something.

After done writing, Yena immediately run to Yuri's locker and put it as always. After that, she run leaving the place and went to her class.

Once Yena walk away, Yuri comes as she forgot something important, which is her pencil box. Yuri open her locker and she saw the same paper. Yuri slowly took it and read the words.

I don't know what's make you upset, but please left out a smile. You look more pretty when you smile. Forget the things that made you upset, you have me ;)