Birthday

"Happy birthday Yuri ahh.." a girl with black hairㅡ Goeun wish to Yuri. Yuri just smiles. "Thank you, Goeun ahh.. you did remember my birthday." said Yuri make Goeun chuckles.

"Of course I remember it! You're my friend!" they both laughed. Then, some workers of lets just said Yuri's other friends come to her table and wish a happy birthday for her. Yuri was so happy and say thanks.

But then, her smiles fade away slowly. Goeun realized it and patted Yuri's shoulder make Yuri turn to faced her. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" ask Goeun as she felt worried. The girl smiles fakely and shook her head.

"Nahh I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Just continue your work. I'll be okay." answer Yuri. Goeun feel suspicious but she just nodded and continue doing her work. Yuri sighed heavily.

Did her members remember her birthday? Or did they forget it? Before this, they always become first in wished for her birthday. But this year, Goeun was the first. She back to her sense and continue to do her work.

Yuri looked at her phone. She sighed again when the group chats were not noisy. Before this, Yujin and Chaeyeon will always be the first person that started to chat in the group. Yuri pouted without her realized. Yet, she saw Yena was online. She felt happy and called the older.

Hey Joyul! Why did you called me?

Why? I cant call you? You're busy?

Ahhh yes I was a little busy. I have to meet Yiren and Bibi after this. Instead that, I busy for preparing a new album for this comeback.

Yuri start to pouted and feel jealous when she heard Yiren and Bibi names. She sighed madly and nodded.

Okay.. continue to dating with them both.
I will not distrub you guys. Enjoy!

Are you jealous, Joyul ah? Hahaha you're so cute my joyul~

No I'm not! Just do your work. But you did not remember whats today is?

Today is 22 October. Yeah why? Did I missing something important?

Tch.. I hate you, unnie! Bye!

Joyㅡ

Yuri ended the call when Yena tried to called her. She bite her lips and crossed her arms. Luckily, Goeun was not beside her. If not, the girl will ask her everything. Yuri sighed.

"So, that Yiren and Bibi is more important than me, your beloved sister, huh? Tch.. I hate you Yena unnie.. I have a long crush for you but you still didn't realized it? Dumb duck!" Yuri mad slowly.

Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder make Yuri felt shocked and quickly turn around. "God... Sian! You startled me!" Sian laughed. "Sorry, Yul! I came here to treat you. It's lunch time already! Come on. Today is your special day."

Sian said. Yuri smiled. "Really? Oh thanks Sian! I love you!" Sian rolled her eyes and laughed. "But you love Yena more!" Yuri slapped her arms make Sian yelped in pain.