A Promise

"Thank you." a woman with long black hair bowed to her seniors and they smiled at each other before she walked out from the building.

Yuri grabbed a taxi to go home, she's just done training today. Thank god she passed the audition 6 months ago to become a pianist.

Yuri just got home after 15 minutes, she got into her house and put her stuff on the couch. She sighed heavily before exhaling deeply. Yuri closed her eyes for a while before opening it back.

She looked at the table in front of her before seeing one envelope. She got curious and slowly took it. "What is this?" ask herself before taking her phone and checking the message.

Tiffany unnie✨

- Someone just gave me a letter for you and I put it on your table, if you were curious.

Yuri nodded alone before replying to the message, saying thanks to her manager. She put down her phone and took out the letter carefully.

Yuri opened the letter and started to read alone, before she was stunned. Without her realization, tears escape from her eyes.

Hi Yuri, how are you? I hope you are fine:)) I know maybe when you read this letter, you will throw this away or burn it or maybe... you won't read it anymore but please... please read it.

2 years have passed right? Congratulations on your debut as a pianist, Joyul. I'm so sorry because I wrote this letter for you right now. I'm so busy with my life and I had a chance to write this letter for you last night.

I'm so proud of you and I hope you won't give up chasing your dreams and become more successful. I wrote this just want to tell you that... I'm fine. I'm so sorry for running away from you but I have my own reason.

I know you already hate me so much, but if you want to know I never blame you. This is my fault and I will take the risk. Remember when I said that I will always love you forever? I will keep my words.

I still remember how we met for the first time, when you were playing the piano on the street. Many people watched your performance and enjoyed it including me who just arrived at the place.

I was stunned when I saw you, you are so beautiful that time with your blonde hair and soft blue dress. You are so pretty and talented. When I heard you played, I knew your feelings through the music.

It's a mixed feeling, sad, angry, confused and broken. I don't know why so I decided to wait for you until the end. When all people walked away as your performances were done, I leaned closer to you and greeted you.

Shockingly, you were so cold and short tempered that time. Remember when you thought I'm creepy because I kept following you that night just want to ask your name and anything about you?

You almost called the cops and luckily I stopped you, if not maybe I'm in jail right now:(( I introduced myself and always tried to grab your attention even though you were always ignoring me.

After trying grabbing your attention for almost 2 weeks, you finally talked to me and we had a very comfortable conversation. You told me that you don't even know your parents and your foster parents threw you away because they hated you.