Obsession

A woman with long brown hair walks out from the police station. She takes a deep breath and let it out slowly before smiling a little.

"After 2 years, I finally got out of there. I need to start a new life." say her and look down as she lowered her head, her smile gone after that. She sighed heavily and squeaked.

"It's my fault. I hope she's still alive. I need to stay away from her. She deserved a good life." add her with full of guilt when she remembered what she did to her.

She takes a deep breath again and smiles. "Don't think about it again. You must move on." advised her and immediately walked leaving the place. She walks to a cafe and decides to eat first.

She's lucky because the policewoman gave her some money earlier. She and the policewoman are pretty close. She walked to the counter to order.

"Can I have one milkshake and pancakes?" ask her and the woman nods. She smiles and walks to find a seat. After seeing one place that was empty, she immediately walked there and sat down.

"Here's your order, miss. Enjoy it." say one waitress after almost 15 minutes the woman waited for her food and drink. She smiles and nodded to the waitress. "Thank you." say her and the waitress nodded.

She starts to eat alone and focus on her pancakes until someone sees her and is shocked. The person leans closer to her without her realizing.

"Jo Yuri?" ask the person shockingly and the woman who enjoyed her pancakes, which is Yuri lift her head up and her eyes widen seeing the person. Quickly, her body started shaking and she stood up.

"C-Chaewon.." mumble her alone and Chaewon is still looking at her as she doesn't believe that is Yuri. "Y-Yuri... y-you are o-out now?" ask her and Yuri is scared.

"Excuse me." Yuri quickly turns around and runs to the counter. She put some money on the counter and ran leaving the cafe. Chaewon just looking at Yuri's figure until she's gone.

"Why was she scared?" ask her alone and then, her friend walks into the cafe and leans closer to Chaewon. "Yah, stinky radish. Why did you still stand up? Sit down." say her and sit down.

Chaewon looks at her best friend and sits in front of her. "Yena! I saw her! She's finally back!" tell Chaewon and Yena is confused. "Her? Who is her that you are talking about?" ask her.

"Yuri, Yena. Jo Yuri." answered Chaewon quickly and Yena went silent as she was shocked. Chaewon stares at Yena who remains silent and she touches Yena's hand.

"But I feel weird. She saw me earlier and got scared. She immediately ran leaving this cafe before you came in." explain Chaewon again and Yena look at her seriously.

"What?" Chaewon nodded again and Yena sighed after that. She stroked her pink hair and Chaewon squeaked. "You need to meet her. Explain everything and get her, Yena. She's out of jail now."

"Will she still want me? I know she must have already changed but I don't think she still loves me anymore." replied Yena and Chaewon rolled her eyes. "You, dumb duck! You should find her first and try!" mad Chaewon.

Yena sighs again and squeaks before nods a little. "Fine. I will try to find her." said Yena and Chaewon smiles. "That's my friend."