Meet

"Miss!" called a girl loudly made a girl with long red hair, Yuri turn around. She raised a brow and lean closer to the girl. "Yes, miss? You called me?" ask her.

The girl nods. "Yes. You left your wallet." answer her and give the wallet to Yuri. Yuri immediately shook her head. "I'm sorry miss but this is not my wallet."

"Are you sure? But there's have your picture in there." add the girl made Yuri feel more weird. She took the wallet and opened it. Her eyes widen seeing her picture when she was in highschool back 4 years ago.

She lift her head up and look at the girl who still looking at her. "Where did you found this wallet?" ask Yuri seriously. "I found it in the mall. Then I chased after you." answer her truthly.

Yuri sighed as she look at her picture. "I will take this wallet. If someone search for this wallet, told her or him to meet with me. This is my number."

say Yuri as she her card to the girl. The girl took it and nodded. "My name is Yuri. And you?" ask her again. "My name is Gaeul." Yuri nodded.

"Okay. I will go now." they smiled to each other and Yuri walked leaving the place. Gaeul looked and then she shrugged her shoulders. She then also walked leaving the place.

YURI staring to the wallet as she sit on the couch, in her office. Yuri take a deep breath and she was thinking. "Who could it be? Why did she or he have my picture?"

Yuri asked herself as she was confused and wondering. She then open the wallet and took her picture.

"Well, I don't know that I'm famous in highschool back then. Let's see who have a crush on me."

Yuri squeaked softly and she decided to keep her picture in her own wallet. Yuri then put the wallet in the drawer, she then continue her work.

*************************************************

MEANWHILE, a girl with blonde hair was panic as she search for something in her office. She sighed heavily and then sit on her place.

"Where is my wallet?" ask herself and closing her eyes while squeaked. Yet, the door was being open and she open her eyes.

"Yah Choi Yena!" call a girl with a face like a puppy and she shouted the blondie's name. Yena look at the girl with her weak eyes. "Eoo.. Yujinnie.."

Yujin feel weird seeing her and she lean closer to Yena. "What's wrong, unnie? Are you okay?" ask Yujin, she suddenly feel worry to her cousin.

Yena squeaked and she sighed then. "My wallet is missing, Jinnie.. until now I don't know where is it." answer her and Yujin made an O at her mouth.

"Have you find everywhere?"

"Yes, I did but failed."

Yujin sit in front of Yena's table and cross her arms. "Did you leave somewhere? I mean when you buy a stuffs or meeting with a client?" ask Yujin again.

Yena was thinking but then she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't remember it." Yujin facepalmed and rolled her eyes to Yena.

"Yah! How dare you rolling eyes to me! I'm old than you, stupid dog!" mad Yena, she was upset while Yujin smile widely. "Sorry.. But not sorry." Yujin stick out her tongue to Yena.