The Mute Girl

A girl was walking alone to her locker. Everyone looked at her. Some just staring meanwhile some students were glaring at her. She feels so uncomfortable. She just stroke her hair and looked down.

She opened her locker and took her books. She then closed and locked her locker. "Hey Jo loser!" someone yelled her name. Make she turned around. Her face are pale. Goeun, the most famous bullying in the school walked to her with her friend, Lee Gaeun.

"Hey! Take my bag and took it at my place! I want to go to the cafe!" said Goeun madly and give her bag to the girl. The girl take it and just nodded. "Can you just answer me?! Hey Jo Yuri!" Goeun pushed Yuri. Yuri fell off. She just looking down. Goeun sighed.

"Hey mute girl! Now go before I beat you!" yeeld Goeun. Yuri nodded and stood up. She quickly run leaving Goeun and Gaeun. Gaeun laughed. "She's such a silent girl huh.. Tch.." Goeun nodded. "Yes. And I hate her so much." Goeun crossed her arms.

YURI sit at her place beside the window. She sighed slowly. She take out her book and reading. This year she was a senior but still being bullied. She just read her book and ignored everyone in her class.

Suddenly, their teacher Ms. Kang entered the class with one girl. Yuri just looking. "Hello class.. today we have a new transfered student from Gil Dong. Lets hear her speak." said Ms. Kang.

Yuri just stared at the girl. She can feel something towards the girl. "Hi! My name is Choi Yena! I hope you guys can treat me well!" said Yena excitedly. Yuri can feel the girl is so talkactive and cheer. "Yes Yena and now you can sit wherever you want." said Ms. Kang and smiled.

Yena nodded. She looked around. Suddenly her eyes meet with Yuri. Yuri immediately looked away. She felt nervous suddenly. Yena smiled. "Can I sit beside the girl?" she asked make everyone shocked.

"Did she really gonna do what she say?" Yena heard a students ask her friends. She felt weird. Ms. Kang smiled and nodded. "Yes. Just go, Yena." Yena nodded and go walked closed to Yuri. She slowly sit beside the girl. Ms. Kang walked out from the class.

"H-Hey.. I'm Choi Yena. What is your name?" Yena asked cheerly. Yuri slowly looked at her and just stared at Yena. But just a second when she suddenly look away. She cant meet Yena's eyes. And she don't know why.

Yena felt weird when Yuri didnt answer her. "Don't talk with her, transfered student. She's a mute girl." said a girl named Juri. Yena looked at her. Then she look back to Yuri. Yuri just rolled her eyes. Yena look at her nametag.

Yena clear her throat. "O-Ohh so your name is Jo Yuri.." Yuri turn and meet Yena's face. Yet she nodded slowly. Yena smiles sweetly. "So, can I be friend with you?" asked Yena. Yuri stared at her. She just silent. Yena cough fakely.

"A-Ahh I guess it's not." Yena looked down. Yuri sighed. She take out a piece of paper and a pen. She write something and give it to Yena. Yena slowly take it. She look at the paper.

It's all up to you.. but it's better if you don't care about me or something else.

Yena smiled. "Thanks Yuri!" say Yena happily. Yuri just nodded. Yena take the note and she put in her bag. Yuri felt weird but she just ignored it.

Recess time

"Hey, Yul.. you don't eat?" ask Yena while look at Yuri. Yuri shook her head. "B-But you can be sick if you don't eat.." said Yena. "Hey Yena.. I already told you ignored this mute girl! Do you think she will listen to you or something else? Tch.."