Stay

Yuri walked weakly to her apartment, her eyes was puffy effect of crying too hard, her steps was so weak until she almost fell off.

Yet, the girl with red hair fell off with leaning her body at the wall, and she crying once again. Yuri lowered her head. "I-I miss you so much, Yena.. Why did you have t-to left m-me alone?" asked Yuri while crying.

"Y-You promised to not leaving me until we died.. b-but you go first leaving me alone." added Yuri and she rest her head at the wall. "Yuri unnie!" call someone and she lean closer to Yuri.

"Unnie.. don't act like this.. please.." begging her and Yuri push her hands. "Shut up, Wonyoung! I miss Yena! I want her back! Where is she??" Wonyoung's eyes was teary.

"U-Unnie.. Yena unnie is already dead.. We have to accept the facts, unnie.. Please let she rest in peace.. She must be so sad seeing you like this." said Wonyoung gently.

It's been 6 months since Yena left them, leaving Yuri alone. She died in a car accident. Yuri still cannot accept the facts that her girlfriend leave her. They already dating for 3 years and want to get married.

"B-But.. I want her.. I miss her so much, Wony.. Why she doing like this to me? Wony ahh..." Wonyoung didn't waste her time to hugged Yuri tightly.

Yuri is her cousin and  the person who was so close with her. Her heart ache seeing Yuri like this for this 6 months. "Let's go to your apartment, okay? I will accompany you." Yuri nodded, they stood up and walk leaving the place.

Yuri was so weak right now and Wonyoung feel worry. They then reached in front of Yuri's room. Wonyoung took a card and then she success to open the door. They walked into the room and Wonyoung close the door.

They go to Yuri's room and Wonyoung gently lay Yuri down. "Unnie, rest for a while okay? I will accompany you here so don't worry okay? You need rest." Yuri just nods.

Slowly, she close her eyes and went to sleep. Wonyoung sighed heavily. After that, she stood up and walk leaving the room. Wonyoung carefully close the door.

Then, she took her phone from her pocket and dialled a number. After a while, the person answer her call.

Can you come to Yuri unnie's apartment right now? I need to tell you something.

Yes sure. Wait for me. I will be there in 10 minutes.

I will wait. Thank you.

You are welcome, Wony..

Wonyoung end the call and sit on the couch in the living room. She patiently waited for that person. Her heart feeling uneasy.

After a while, the bell was ringing. Wonyoung immediately stood up and walk to open the door.

"Yujin ahh.." call Wonyoung as she open the door, it revealed Yujin, her girlfriend and Yena's cousin at the same time. Wonyoung get into Yujin's arms and she's crying.

"What's wrong, Wony? Are you okay?" Wonyoung shook her head, answering Yujin's question. "Is it about Yuri unnie?" ask Yujin again. This time, Wonyoung nods.

Yujin left out a heavy sighed. "Let's come in." say Wonyoung and pull Yujin and then she close the door. They walk to the living room and sit beside each other.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Yujin.. Yuri unnie is more depressed right now. She always think that Yena unnie is still alive. She still cannot believe that Yena unnie is already died."