Hot Wife

"Where did you want to go?" Yuri shout not too loud as she felt shock when suddenly a pair of hands were hugging her waist tightly and pull her closer.

Yuri turn her head and saw Yena, a woman with silver hair were looking at her while smirking. Yuri gulps before Yena turn her around made they face to face.

After that, Yena lift Yuri to sit on on her lap and Yuri is panic. "Y-Yena... I-I think―" Yena shushes her and Yuri quickly silent. "Oh god. You are so pretty." praise Yena as she touch Yuri's cheeks and caressing it softly.

Yuri were blushes, she clear her throat and look away from Yena. Yena squeak seeing her action and she pulls Yuri more closer until their body pressed together.

Yuri try her best with pushing Yena's chest so they won't be so close but she fails. "Are you scared with me?" ask Yena and Yuri slowly shook her head. She just embarrass with their position right now.

"So, we already married Yul. I had never meet you and this is my first time seeing you. No wonder my best friends and family really want you for me." said Yena and Yuri just silent.

"You are my wife now, so I hope you won't going out with any men without my permission alright? Because I heard that many men are interested in you."

"N-No... That's not true.." deny Yuri and Yena chuckles. "Why? Is it true because you are so fucking beautiful?" tease Yena and Yuri lower her head and smile secretly. She felt like she already fall with Yena.

"And don't make me jealous, Yul... I hate being jealous because I can't control my jealousy... You are mine and only mine." add Yena before Yuri nods a little. The black haired woman look into Yena's eyes and take a deep breathe.

"C-Can you let me g-go now? I-I need to go to the bathroom." Yuri pout a little and Yena smiles seeing her cuteness. The silver girl nod before let Yuri go and Yuri quickly walk leaving her as she held her chest.

Yena just staring to Yuri and then her smiles fade away. "I hope that bastard will not meet you anymore. You are mine and I will never let people touch what is mine."

**********************************************

"Let me tie your necktie." say Yuri as she saw Yena were standing in front of the mirror and was about to tie her necktie.

Yena turn around and found Yuri already standing closer to her. Yuri smiles before the medium hair girl start to tie Yena's necktie.

Yena also smiles before she wraps her arms around Yuri's waist and pull the younger closer. Yuri gasp a little before she continue her work. "Done." say her and look at Yena softly.

"Thank you, my wife."

"Y-You are welcome."

Yuri replied and Yena still didn't broke the hugged made Yuri gulps. "Y-You need to go now if not, you will be late." add her and Yena chuckles before shook her head.

"It's okay, nobody will get mad because I'm the owner of the company. Now... I just need your hug." say her and pull Yuri into her hug.

Yuri was taken aback and her body freeze before slowly, she was comfortable with Yena's warm and smiles and look down. Her eyes got teary but she immediately wipes it away before Yena saw it.

"I will go now. Bye, lover."

"B-Bye."

Yena smiles and walk leaving Yuri, but before that she quickly kiss Yuri's cheeks and wink. Yuri was speechless and then she can feel her heart beat fast.