Forbidden Love

"So, both of you agree with this right?" ask an old man to an ash gray hair woman and black hair woman. Both of them look at each other but just for a while because the ash gray hair woman immediately looks down.

"Yes." answer the black haired woman meanwhile the ash gray haired woman sighs secretly. "Y-Yes." it took almost 5 minutes for her to answer.

The old man smiles hearing that and nods to his best friend. "Good choice, Hyewon.. Yuri ahh.. Then, you guys will get engaged for 3 more days. Get ready."

Hyewon, the woman with black hair sigh and nod. Both their parents stand up and excuse themself because they want to discuss about them.

Hyewon look at Yuri who is still silent, she knows Yuri doesn't like this plan. "Yuri ahh, don't worry. After a month of our marriage, I will divorce you. I also don't like this plan but this is for our parents' business. We have to obey them."

Yuri looked up and nod weakly. "O-Okay. I-I will just follow you." reply her and Hyewon smiles warmly to her, to make sure Yuri to calm down.

Without their realization, a woman with light brown hair looks from upstairs with full of hate. She clenched her fist tight and stared at both of them madly.

"That old man.. he is such a jerk."

That night, Yuri and her dad stay up in Hyewon's house as Yuri's dad said it is too late for going home.

Now, all of them are already in their own room. Yuri just done from showering and now drying her long hair. All of a sudden, the door was opened from outside made she was shocked and immediately turn around.

She was shocked to see the person coming in. The person closes the door and locks it. Yuri stand up from sitting and gulps as she felt scared. "W-What are you doing here? H-Hyewon and o-our dad will f-find out."

"I don't fucking care. You!" the person pointed the finger at Yuri and the face was so red as the person was mad. Yuri is scared and steps back a little.

"Why did you agree with that stupid arranged marriage?!" mad the person and Yuri's shoulders raised up as she felt scared.

"Y-Yena.. I-I'm so―hmmph!"

Yuri was cut off when the brown haired woman, Yena kiss her lips a little bit aggressive that made Yuri accidentally moan and Yena slip her tongue inside of Yuri's mouth.

Yuri pushes Yena so hard but she fails since Yena gripped her wrist is too tight. Yena pushes Yuri lean on the wall and she hugs Yuri's waist too tight.

Yena break the kiss and stares at Yuri with her sharp eyes. "You are mine, Yuri. Mark that. No one can own you, only me!" Yuri look into Yena's eyes and she can see the eyes are red and teary, Yena try to hold her pain and anger at the same time.

"Y-Yena... Calm down ok-ay?" Yuri shushed her gently as she cupped Yena's cheeks and caressed it very softly, trying to calm Yena down.

Yena closes her eyes and breathes heavily, she calm down a little and opens her eyes back. "You know what?I love you so much but why do you still agree to get married with Hyewon? My own sister? You also like me, Yul.."

Yena's eyes are teary and Yuri lowered her head, feeling guilty to Yena and shocked at the same time hearing that. "Look into my eyes when I'm talking to you, Yul. Answer me." mad Yena and Yuri quickly stares into Yena's eyes.