My Cousin's Girlfriend

"Yena!" call someone make the girl with pink hair turn around as she saw her cousin are walking towards her. "Oppa? Why?" ask her and Beomgyu smiles.

"I need your help please?"

"What is it?"

Yena ask again. "Can you replace me for meeting later?" ask him and Yena furrow her eyebrows. "Why? Where did you want to go?" ask her and Beomgyu chuckles.

"I need to take my girlfriend from her university. We want to buy something because today she will come to our house." explain the guys and Yena's eyes widen before she smiles.

"Finally! You decided to tell my parents." Yena proudly said and pat Beomgyu's shoulders several times. "Of course! I actually don't want to do this, but she keep forcing me and I have to agree."

Yena's face are changed hearing that but she continue smiling after that. "Okay, I will go now. Bye bro." Beomgyu waving his hand to Yena and walk leaving the girl alone.

Yena nod before her face changed, she deeply sigh and shakes her head. "Your playboy attitude still didn't changed, huh?" ask herself before continue walking to her class.

**************************************************

"That's all for now. If you guys have a question, let me know so I can tell to Beomgyu." said Yena as she stands up, same goes with other students and they nods to Yena.

"Okay, Yena. Tell Beomgyu that he should come next time." say Aisha and smiles. Yena chuckles as she knows the woman are upset with Beomgyu.

She nods and they bid a goodbye. Yena walk leaving the room and decided to go home. She looks at her watch and it's almost 4 pm.

Yena quickly walk leaving the university and go to her motorcycle. She arrived at home after 15 minutes then.

Yena stroke her hair gently as she walk into the house and go to the living room. "I'm home." say her and lift her head up, Yena froze seeing Beomgyu and her parents with a blondie girl.

She felt awkward and smile after that, Yena bow to the girl. "O-Oh, I forgot we have a guest today. I'm sorry." Yena apologized and scratch her neck.

The blondie girl smiles warmly as she founds Yena is cute. "It's okay." reply her simply and they look at each other. "I'm Choi Yena. Beomgyu's cousin." Yena introduce herself and the girl nods.

"I'm Jo Yuri." reply Yuri and continue smiling. Yena went sitting beside Mrs. Choi and Beomgyu just staring at his phone, not minding everyone.

"Beomgyu, your girlfriend is here. Stop staring at your phone and let's talk together." Yena said made the guy lift his head up and stares at everyone.

"Sorry." Beomgyu apologized and turn off her phone. Yuri just smile a little but Yena know, that is a fake smile. She just stares at them since earlier.

3 days later

YENA take a bottle of juice in the refrigerator before walk to the counter to pay. After that, she say thanks and smiles.

Yena walk to her motorcycle and she decided to go to the park. After a few minutes, she finally arrived and parking her vehicle before walk.