Mine

Yuri walk to her room, the employees smile and greet her as they bow the the woman. Yuri return the smiles and she continue walking.

Yuri is the young CEO of JYR Holdings, her age is 25 years old. She just done studying last year and her dad quickly give her the CEO title as he want Yuri continue his work.

Yuri walk into her room and sit down on her swivel chair. She put her handbag on the table and rest her body. Yuri massage her temple before the door was knock.

"Come in." say her and then, the door was opened revealing a person with long light brown hair. She close the door quickly and walk as fast as she could to Yuri.

Yuri frown but then she calm down herself. "You late again, Choi Yena ssi." said her coldly and Yena gulp as she stroke her hair back.

"I-I'm sorry, M-Ms. Yuri.. I-I have a problem."

Yuri slammed the table loudly made Yena's shoulders raise up as she was shock and their eyes meet. Yuri stood up and walk closer to Yena.

"It's always the same reason, Yena ssi. The same excuse since 2 weeks ago." reply the woman and stop in front of Yena, closely. She stares at Yena from head to feet several times, before looking straight (gay) to the woman.

"You are new here, Yena. You supposed to show others your great attitude, not like this. Always come late to my office with the same excuse, which is you have the problem. Mind to tell me?"

Yena gulp before look down and shook her head. "I-I'm sorry Ms. Y-Yuri." Yena apologize before Yuri sigh heavily. She take a deep breathe before cupping Yena's cheeks makes Yena shock.

They look into each other's eyes. "I will give you another one week. I hope you will change this kind of attitude Yena ahh." say her and Yena clear her throat before nod nervously.

Yena have a crush on Yuri since she's coming into this building for interview. That time, she accidentally bump into Yuri and she can't tell how embarrass she is.

Yena actually is not a shy and nervous person, she just cannot act cool when she's around Yuri.

Yuri smiles seeing Yena's action and her smile turn into a smirk when she saw Yena try to avoid their eye contact. Yuri step closer until their body are so so close.

Yena's eyes widen and Yuri touch Yena's lips before caressing it gently. "If you do this again, I will... punish you... I guess?" Yuri smirk before look into Yena's eyes.

"P-Punish?" Yuri nod and she lean her mouth closer to Yena's ear. "I will make you wet and addicted to me." answer her and Yena are not stupid to understand what Yuri's mean.

"I-I will go now, M-Ms. Yuri." Yena immediately let go of Yuri's grips as she step back and walk leaving the room.

Yuri chuckles as she saw Yena's action, Yena is too cute for her. Yuri shook her head several times before walk to her chair and sit back.

"Yena... Yena... You are too cute to handle. I will make you mine because you... deserve happiness."

**********************************************

"Choi Yena, 25 years old. From Gil-dong. Have a brother named Choi Sungmin but he dead 2 years ago. Her father already married to someone else and leave them with her mom."

Yuri heard what Yoojung said clearly and focus. She furrow her eyebrows when heard that, in Yena's resume she's not include that.

"Her brother dead? Because of what?"ask her and Yoojung close the file. "That's the problem, Ms. Yuri. I search for it everywhere, some of source said her brother got killed, and some of source said he's accident. And, some of source said her mom kill him."