Strawberry Milk

"I will go now. Take care and see you tomorrow." say Yuri to her best friend, Minju. Minju then nodded.

"Okay. Bye, Yul!" they waving to each other and Minju walked leaving Yuri alone. Yuri look until Minju's figure are gone before she left the school.

Yuri walk at the alleyway alone. She just walking until she reach at the store. Yuri walked into the store and go to the refrigerator.

She saw one strawberry milk as that's the last stock and smile. Yuri opened the refrigerator and was about to take it but suddenly a hand grabbed it first.

Yuri's smile fade away and she look at the person. "Excuse me, but that's mine." say Yuri politely to a girl. The girl look at Yuri back.

"No, this is mine. I took it first." answer her and Yuri's blood boiled up. "Excuse me, I saw it first and I open the refrigerator to take that milk. So that's mine."

retorted Yuri back and the girl rolled her eyes. "No, this is mine. I grabbed it first and why did you was late? Serve your right." said her sarcastically and Yuri's jaw drop.

She gritted her teeth and took the milk aggressively before walk fastly to the counter. The girl was shocked with her action.

"Yah! That's mine give me back!" yell her but Yuri ignored her yelling. She immediately pay for the milk and took the milk.

She left the store, leaving the girl dumbfounded. "Shit, that girl.." The girl sigh madly and also walk leaving the store.

The Next Day

Yuri tied her hair into a high bun and wear her glasses. She adjust her uniform and then grabbed the beg.

"Mom, I will go now!" shout Yuri as she walked to wear her shoes. "Okay, be careful honey!" reply Mrs. Jo and Yuri yelled an okay.

She quickly run to the alleyway and walked fastly as she was late to meet with Minju. Minju said that she want to tell her something this morning.

As she reached at the school's gate, she saw Minju was waiting for her. "Minju!" call her and Minju looked. Yuri walk to her and Minju cross her arms.

"You are late, Jo Yuri."

"I'm sorry, I almost forget about our promise."

Minju roll her eyes as she know that's the only one reason. "Whatever, drop the subject. Now, what did you want to talk to me?" ask Yuri.

Minju's face suddenly brighten up, she look at Yuri excitedly. "Let's go to the locker first. I will tell you." Yuri nod and they walked to their locker.

"So, last night I went to the park alone. I just want to grab some fresh air. But then, guess what?!" ask Minju and Yuri chuckles seeing her action.

"What?"

"I met my crush, Kim Chaewon sunbaenim!"

Tell Minju happily as she yell in whisper. Scared if the other students might heard them.

Yuri was shocked and then she smiles. "So, did you greet her?" ask her teasingly and Minju was shy.

"No, she's the one who greeted me first. Oh god, I was so nervous that time. Then, she asked me to accompany her and we walked together. Oh my god, I'm so close to fainted."