Her Mysterious Face

She walks alone with head lowered and staring to the floor, with all the students look at her weirdly. Some of them shows their disgust face and some of them are clueless.

The girl ignored them and continue walking as she climb the stairs and go to one room at the corner.

She knocks the door and then heard someone say come in. She twist the knob door and opened it then she come in. She close the door softly and turn around.

"Hi. So you are―Jo Yuri?" an old woman were talking before she lift her head up and staring to the girl. The old woman smiles then.

"Jo Yuri right?" ask her again and Yuri nods. "I'm Mrs. Park, and nice to meet you." say her and smiles again. Yuri nod and bow to her, Mrs. Park cannot tell if she is smiling or not because she's wearing a full mask on her face.

Yeah, Yuri is wearing a mask to covered her face. That's the reason why all of the students look at her weirdly.

"Okay, so let's go to your new class. Come on." Mrs. Park stand up and walk with Yuri followed her from behind.

"MRS. Park is here!" say one student and the class immediately went silent. Mrs. Park walk into the class with Yuri followed her from behind.

The class went noisy when they saw Yuri. Some of them whispered to each other, talking about her. Yuri lowered her head more and Mrs. Park clear her throat.

"Enough, shut up class. Today you guys have a new member of this class, meet her Jo Yuri." say the old woman and Yuri bow to them.

"What's wrong with her, Mrs. Park? Is she mute and ugly that's why she covered her face?" ask one student and she laughs with her gang. Yuri bite her lips in secret while Mrs. Park glare at her.

"Enough, Nayoung. Don't talk like that to her." Nayoung roll her eyes and play with her nails. Mrs. Park then stares to Yuri with a smiles on her face.

"Yuri, you can find a seat now." Yuri nod and walk to find a seat. She saw an empty seat at the window and decided to seat there while Mrs. Park walk leaving the class.

Nayoung saw Yuri walk beside her and she put her leg to block Yuri's path and Yuri tripped but she quickly balanced herself from falling. All of them in the class were laughing at her.

Yuri feels shy and she sit on her place. She sigh secretly when remember what happened today. As she bets, everyone will mocking her and look at her weirdly.

"Yah Choi Yena! So how?" Yuri heard someone was shouting a name so she turn around. She saw a girl with silver hair was walking into her class with eating a lollipop.

On her face, there have one plaster at her nose. Yuri just staring to her secretly. "How what?" ask Yena again while walking closer to her friend with another friend.

"How did you deal with that bastard?" ask one man and Yena chuckles. "Settle. He don't know who is Choi Yena, how dare he punch me." Yena answered and smirk.

Yuri is stunned seeing Yena, her heart suddenly beat faster. All of a sudden, Yena turn her head to Yuri and she weird seeing Yuri. Yuri immediately look away and stares at the table.

"Who is her?" ask Yena to her friend and the man look at Yuri. "She is Jo Yuri, just get into this class earlier. She's a little bit weird, she had never talking to us. Mrs. Park is the one who introduce her to us."