With You

The most famous influencer, Choi Yena was rumored to have had an accident with her family this morning. More sadly, her parents died at the scene while Yena was seriously injured. She's now was in Seoul hospital.

Yena opened her eyes slowly as she feels hurt. Yena look around her and found herself in a room. She held her head that was so painful and at the same time, the door was opened from outside make she looked.

A woman with light grey hair was walking inside with another woman and Yena knew her. It's Yiren, her fiance. "Oh you already awake?" ask Yiren sarcastically and chuckles after that.

"Y-Yiren, what happened to me?" ask Yena want to know and Yiren roll her eyes. "You don't remember? You had an accident with your parents in the morning earlier." answer Yiren.

Yena suddenly remembers what happened and she becomes panicked. "Yiren! B-Babe, how's my parents?" asked Yena with teary eyes.

"Who is your babe? I'm not your babe anymore." Yiren replied and smirk making Yena feel weird with her as she was confuse. "W-What are you t-talking about?" ask Yena, her voice is shaking.

"Let's break up. I don't want you anymore. This is my lover, Kim Sihyeon." answer Yiren and smile evilly to Yena. Yena was dumbfounded and she shakes her head.

"N-No... Tell me that you are joking p-please... W-Why did you do this to m-me?" ask Yena and Yiren squeak before flipping her hair. "Because you are not normal anymore! You are paralyzed Yena! And do you think I want people like you? Wake up, Yen! And to answer your question about your parents, so sad they already died. Poor you."

Yiren smirks while Yena is stunt. She can't believe it and her tears flowed down. "Goodbye." add Yiren and walk leaving the room with pulling Sihyeon's wrist.

"N-No... I'm paralyzed?? N-No... No!!"

5 months later..

"Unnie, I want a work please... Can you recommend some jobs to me?" ask a woman with red hair, Jo Yuri. "Yuri, it's not that I don't want to help you but you always quit your job after 2 months of working."

Chaewon said as she sighed heavily while Yuri pouts. Minju and Nako roll their eyes seeing her action while Hitomi shakes her head. "Unnie, please! I promise this time I will not quit anymore! I quit because I don't like them. They all are evil."

Yuri explained and look at Chaewon pampering. Chaewon squeaks and Hitomi shows her disgust face. "Yah, don't do that Minju will kill you." warn Hitomi and Yuri smile widely.

"Unnie, please..."

"Fine! I will give you a job."

Yuri shouts happily when heard Chaewon's answer. She clapped her hands and stared at Chaewon. "What kind of job, unnie?" ask her want to know.

"Well, this is the last job that I can recommend to you. I have one friend, her name is Choi Yena. She needs help." say Chaewon and Nako furrow her eyebrows.