Bodyguard

Yuri walk alone at the corridor, and she looks around her. Many cars and motorcycle at the street. The girl with red hair sigh.

She just comeback from a party, and she felt sad seeing her friends who already having a girlfriends and boyfriends. She admit, she's really jealous but what can she do?

Yuri continue to walked to her house that almost near. When she reached at the house, she immediately get inside without knocking.

"Mom.. Dad, I'm home!" Yuri shouted a little bit loud as she close the door. She walked to the living room and saw her parents.

Yuri also saw a woman was standing back facing her. She felt weird. "Mom, dad, who is this?" ask Yuri weirdly and her parents look at each other.

"She's your new bodyguard, dear. From now, she will take care of you." Yuri's jaw dropped hearing that. "What?! Who is she?!"

The woman turn around, and yet they both shocked seeing each other. "Choi Yena?" mumbled Yuri slowly, she was speechless seeing Yena.

While Yena, she just silent and didn't show her shock face as she didn't want Yuri's parents feel suspicious to them. Yuri then look at her parents.

"Mom, dad.. Why did you guys have to do this? I can take care of myself!"

"Yuri, please no objection. We do this because we love you and we want you always save."

answer Mr. Jo seriously and calmly. "Also, we have to fly to Canada for a few weeks. We have an urgent meeting there. So you have to live alone that's why I find a bodyguard for you."

Yuri deeply sighed, she close her eyes. Yet, she nodded. "Okay, fine. Do what you want." reply Yuri and she took a glance for Yena. Yena was staring to her and she immediately look away.

Fuck, 5 years is passed but my heart still beat fast for her...

"I will go to my room now." both of Yuri's parents nodded and Yuri quickly walked to her room. She closed the door and lock it.

Yuri lean her body to the door, she sigh and sit down on the floor. She hug her knees and buried her face. "Why did she have to comeback when I almost forget about her?"

Yuri asks herself, she smack her head and take a deep breathe. "You have to forget about her, Yul. You can, I believe you can, Yuri."

Suddenly, the door was knocked made Yuri shocked. She stood up and immediately opened the door. Yet, her face changed seeing Yena was standing in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?"

Yuri look around Yena, her parents wasn't there. She then look at Yena. "Y-Yes, come in." Yuri sutter a little for no reason, and she opened the door widely.

"Thank you." Yena smile and get inside Yuri's room. Yuri closed the door and turn around. Yena was standing in front of her. "So, what do you want?" asked Yuri calmly.

"How are you?" asked Yena gently and Yuri was gasped hearing that question. She knows what's Yena mean. Slowly, she nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. And you?" asked Yuri back and Yena chuckles a little. Yuri was stunned hearing Yena's chuckles but she manage to control herself.

"Totally not." answer her and Yuri was shocked. She look at Yena who already staring to her. "W-What do you mean?" asked Yuri, suttering.

Yena walk closer to Yuri and Yuri just freezed. She cannot do anything as her body don't want to move. Yena stopped in front of her closely and cupped Yuri's cheeks.