Ex

Yuriㅡthe girl with short hair was busy writing something on the books. Not realized that someone was looking for her.

She saw Yuri was so busy, yet she smirked. She lean closer to Yuri. Meanwhile Yuri, she stop from writing. "Enough, Kim Minju ssi. I already know you were behind me."

Yuri said and the girlㅡMinju pouted. She sigh and sit beside Yuri. "Yah! How did you know?" ask Minju weirdly. Yuri roll her eyes. "Everyday you do the same to me, Kim." answer Yuri.

Minju smiled widely, she laugh so hard. "I came here to ask you. Let's go to the cafe. Our class already end. Why you still here alone?" ask Minju.

Yuri closed her book and her pen. She turn to Minju. "I just want to be alone.. yeah. So you want to eat at the cafe?" Minju nodded. "Yes. Let's go to the usual cafe. I want to eat cake."

Yuri nodded and they stood up. Yuri put her book in her bag and she grabbed her bag. "Let's go." Minju nods and they walked leaving the class.

Both Minju and Yuri was now at the France, continue their study there. Minju lived there for 4 years meanwhile Yuri, she's moved there in about 2 months. They are bestfriend since elementary school.

MINJU and Yuri walked into the cafe that they used to go everyday, they look around them to search their seat.

"Let's order first." said Yuri and Minju obeyed her. They go to the counter and order a slice of cakes and drinks. After that, both Minju and Yuri walked after saw an empty seat.

Suddenly, a girl with light brown hair comes and bumped into Yuri, make Yuri was about to fell off but she quickly pulled Yuri into her hug.

Yuri startled, her heart beat fast. Meanwhile Minju shocked, she cannot help Yuri. "I'm sorry, miss." the girl apologized, and Yuri seems know the voice.

N-No.. It can't be..

Yuri quickly lift her head up and meet her eyes. Both of them startled. Minju saw Yuri's face and feel weird. "Y-Yen-a." Yuri mumbled slowly.

The girlㅡYena also speechless and she broke the hugged. Yuri immediately stepped back. She avoiding Yena's eyes. "Yuri, I'm sorry." say Yena and bowed.

Yuri just nodded. "It's okay. Min let's go." Minju nodded, she took a glance for Yena and Yena also look at her. Yuri quickly left them.

Minju smiled to Yena and bowed, same goes to Yena. They bowed each other before Minju following Yuri, and Yena sigh heavily. She left the cafe.

Yuri sit at her place, Minju sit infront of her. She look at Yuri. "Yuri? You know that girl?" ask Minju and Yuri shook her head. "No. I don't know who is she." Minju laughed sarcastically.

"You so stupid, Jo. The heck, you know her name. She also call your name. And you guys talking in Korean language." said Minju, Yuri looked down.

"You can't lie to me, Yuri. Tell me the truth." add Minju coldly. Yuri sigh heavily and looked at Minju. "She's my ex girlfriend, Choi Yena."

"What?!" Minju's eyes widely opened as she shocked. Yuri nodded and looked away from Minju. "But what's she doing here?" ask Minju. Yuri squeaked.

"Do you think I know, Kim? Of course I don't know why she's here." answer Yuri frustrated, Minju clear her throat. "Sorry." their order already arrived.