Babysitter [end]

Oyy Yena!

Yes, Kkura unnie?

Where is Yuri? It's been 3 hours since she let Yeri at my house.

She said she will pick up Yeri at 2 pm but now it's already almost 4.30 pm.

What? Yuri wasn't there?

Yuri wasn't there with you too?

No! I thought she said she will stay with Yeri at your house for a while before coming home together?

Ahh about that, earlier Yuri got a called from her friend, so she needs to get out for a while.

But until now she didn't come yet.

I will find her. Please take care of Yeri for a while okay?

Okay, sure. Yeri also were sleeping.

Good.

Yena end the call and immediately grab her cap as she wear a jacket and walk leaving her house. Her heart feeling uneasy and she lock the door before get into her car.

Yena drive leaving the house and try to find where is Yuri. She looks at the park, at Yuri's apartment but there have no clue.

Yena got worried and she decided to go at somewhere else, before her eyes lock at someone. "Isn't he is the man last week?" ask herself and look at the man once again.

Yena then grits her teeth. Fix, that is the man that attack Yuri last week with his friends. Yena decided to follow them as she saw the man get into the same black van and drove away.

Yena quickly follow the man not too closed, she take a glance at the clock. It's almost at 5.15 pm and Yuri still cannot be found.

The man drove into a house that are far away from the city. Yena feel weird and quickly call the police as she share the location.

Yena parking her car far away from the house and get out. She walks slowly to the house and take a peek at the window. Her eyes widen seeing Yuri who was laying on the floor with a few bruises on her face and body.

Yena clench her fist tight and she looks at the man. The man smirks to Yuri and lean closer as he grab Yuri's hair made Yuri flinch in pain. "You cannot run from me anymore, Yuri. You are mine and you can't go anywhere."

"Bastard! I would never be yours, Renjun! Let me go!" yell Yuri while Renjun's men just look. Renjun laugh sarcastically before slaps Yuri's face loud until Yuri shout in pain.

Yena quickly step back and walk to the main door, at the same time the police already arrived. Yena immediately give the signal to get into the house and they obeyed Yena.

"Police!!" yell one of the police made a of them shock and cannot run. Yuri looks at the police and her eyes land on Yena. "Y-Yena?" ask her disbelief and Yena lean closer.

"Oh my god, Yul! Are you okay?" ask Yena while open her jacket and put it on Yuri's body.

"Yena... I-It hurts." tell Yuri and crying in Yena's arms. Yena shushed her gently before lift Yuri like a bridal style and walk leaving the house.