Still Loving You

Yena.. When will you back home? It's late now, honey..

Don't call me honey, it's disgusted me. I can go home anytime I want.

Where are you now?

With my girlfriend.

You mean your ex? Yena, she don't love you anymore! You have to leave her and come to me. I'm always waiting for you, baby..

Shut up, you disgusted me! I already told you, I don't love you and I will never love you! Got it?!

Yena―

Yena end the call and she put her phone on the table loudly. A woman was looking at her as she was startled hearing Yena throw the phone.

Yeah even she heard the conversation between Yena and her wife. She back to reading a book.

"Go home, Yena. Your wife is waiting for you."

"No, I want to spend time with you. That's my home so I can go home whenever I want."

Yena look at the girl who was rolling her eyes, she left out a soft smiles even she know the girl don't like her.

"Yena, stop following me and approach me, can you? I don't like it!" mad her and Yena shrugged her shoulders. "No, I still want to do it, Joyul."

The girl, Yuri left out an aggressively sighed hearing that. She stop from reading her book and put it on the table. Yuri crossed her arms.

"Go home, Choi Yena. Yiren is waiting for you!"

"No, I don't want it. I want to spend my time with you!"

answer Yena, still looking at Yuri with her serious face made Yuri looked at her sharply. "I don't like it! Stop following me, Yena! We are nothing now!"

mad Yuri and try to not raised her voice since they were in the cafe with many customers and workers there. "Yes, we are nothing now, but I still love you."

"But I'm not loving you anymore. Understand that, Yena." retorted Yuri, and Yena's heart ache hearing that but she still act cool in front of Yuri.

Yuri deeply sighed, she clear her throat and squeaked. "Yena, please understand me. We are nothing now and.. And I don't love you anymore. You know I hate people who lie to me right?"

"How many times I should tell you that I'm not lying to you? Yiren is the one who lying to you! I had never lie to you, Yuri." retorted Yena and Yuri shook her head.

"Stop, Yena. You lied to me. Now, you already get married with your girlfriend, Yiren. Go and lived happily with her. We are done from 2 years ago, Yena."

Yuri grabbed her bag and stood up. She then walked leaving Yena and the cafe. Yena was dumbfounded and yet, she sighed heavily.

" I'm not lying to you, Joyul."