Mistake

Yuri was spacing out looking at the window. She deeply sighed after that. Her eyes start to get teary but she immediately blink her eyes.

Where are you now?

That's what she asks in her heart. The girl with red hair just staring at the outside of her apartment.

"Yuri?" called someone, make she was startled and quickly turn around. A group of member was looking at her worriedly. "Y-Yes, Eunbi unnie?" ask her nervously.

Eunbi, the leader of the group sighed. "You still thinking about her?" ask her and Yuri looked down. "Everyday, everytime I always think about her, unnie."

Yuri answered and Chaewon look at her pityingly. "Yuri, I know you loved her but you have to let her go. If she still loves you, she will comeback."

Yuri looked into Chaewon's eyes. "Loves? Did she still loves me, unnie? I'm the one who broke her heart. I know that she loves me and was courting me, but I broke her heart so much. And she hates me that's why she had never comeback."

Yuri start to crying, and Chaeyeon quickly went to hugged her together with Nako. "Shhh.. it's not your fault Yuri. Stop saying like that." persuade Sakura, the girl with short hair rubbing her back gently.

"I-I swear unnies... I had never slept with Hyunjin.. We had a fight b-because he tried to kiss me... A-and after that I don't m-meet him anymore. I-I don't know why I can be in that room, in one bed with him.."

"We all know that Yuri unnie.. He trapped you and makes all of us believe on him. But trust us, unnie... We had never believe him." reply Wonyoung sadly. Yujin nodded, supporting her girlfriend.

"B-But Yena unnie believe him.. this is my f-fault.. I miss her so much.." add Yuri and Hyewon sigh with Minju.

Yuri was right. Including today, it's been 10 months since Yena left them without no one know where did she go.

Hitomi went to Yuri and wipes her tears. "Enough, Yuri.. She will be back. Trust me. I believe she can forgive you." said Hitomi and all of them nodded.

Yuri just crying when hearing that, she wonder with Hitomi's words. Will Yena forgive her?

YURI wash her face and she look at herself in the mirror. That time, it was music class and she want to go to the toilet to refresh herself.

Yuri took the tissue and wipes her face gently. After that, she throw the tissue in the trash. Yuri stroke her hair that was messy a little before she walked out.

While closing the door, someone was greeting her. "Hey Yuri." call the person make Yuri stopped. That voice is familiar. Yuri's face are pale.

She immediately turn around and stepped back. "W-What do you want, H-Hyunjin?" ask her and the person, Hyunjin chuckles. "I want you."

reply him and Yuri's was shaking. "Stop dreaming Hyunjin. I will never be yours." Hyunjin gritted his teeth. "You still waiting for that girl? Hey Yuri! She would never want you anymore after what we done!"

"We had never do that!! You.. trapped me! I would never cheating on her!" yelled Yuri as her tears start to falling down.

Hyunjin lean closer to her, and Yuri was panic. She immediately run from the boy and Hyunjin chased after her. Yuri ran as fast as she could to her class.