We Met On Our Wedding Day

Yuri, a girl with red hair was busy looking at the file in her room in the office. This year, she's already 26 years old. Yuri is a kind girl and always help her other friends in the office and outside the office.

She stopped from doing her work for a while. Yuri rest her body with leaning back at her chair. She closed her eyes for a while and sighed after that.

"I'm hungry.." she mumbled alone and Yuri opened her eyes. She looked down and suddenly her mind thinking about something.

Yuri immediately shook her head, she want the memory out from her mind. Her eyes start to tearing up and she quickly wipe her tears away.

The door was knocked, Yuri back to her sense. She looked at the door. "Come in!" shouted her and yet, the door was opened.

Mr. Jo and Mrs. Jo walked into her room and Yuri smiled. Mrs. Jo closed the door and they lean closer to Yuri. Yuri stood up and walked to them.

"Dad? Mom? What are you doing here?" asked Yuri and they walked to the couch. Yuri and her parents sit down. Yuri sit beside her mom.

"We came here to tell to you something important." said Mr. Jo and earning a weird look from Yuri. She clear her throat and look at her dad. "What is that?" ask her.

"You said you let the marriage thing to us for handle it, am I right?" asked Mr. Jo and Yuri can feel something happen. But she still nodded. "We already found a girl for you, Yul." added Mr. Jo.

Yuri was startled, her jaw dropped and she looked at her mom. Mrs. Jo just looked down. "What? But who? I don't even know her. And why it's a girl?" mad Yuri. Mr. Jo sighed.

"You said you are not interested with boys so I search a girl for you, Yuri. The girl already agreed with us and you will married with her in this month." said Mr. Jo and Yuri closed her eyes.

She take a deep breath and Mrs. Jo held her hand. "You said you will not be mad to us when we set you with a marriage. You said you want to forget about your ex, right?" asked Mrs. Jo and Yuri nodded.

"Yes, I said that. But isn't this too fast, dad? Mom?" ask her and Mr. Jo shook his head. "No, darling. The preparation we almost settle. We already talk about this in about 3 months ago but we tell you now. Sorry."

"What? You know you can tell me. I'm just too startled now and what I have to do now?" ask her and Mrs. Jo chuckles. "Nothing you have gonna do. You just stay silent and I will bring you to try wedding dress later." Yuri pouted and nodded.

"But, what is her name?" Mr. Jo smiled. "We decided to not tell you, darling. You will see her on your wedding day. Trust me, she is a good girl and I believe she can take care of you." answer him and Yuri once again pouted.

MEANWHILE, a girl with blonde hair was busy eating with her mouth was so full, when looked at her they will thought she is a duck.

"Eat propely, Choi Yena." said her bestfriend, Ahn Yujin. Yena lift her head up and then she smacked Yujin's head made Yujin yelped.

"How dare you call me by my name. I'm old than you, dog." said her and Yujin flash her an eye smiles. "Sorry, unnie." Yena rolled her eyes and continue to eat.

"Where is Wonyoung? I didn't see her today." said Yena, breaking the silent and Yujin nodded. "Yeah.. Wony now was helping Rei to confess to Liz. That girl is such a coward."