Crush

Yena walked to her locker and she took her books inside of the locker. After that, she closed the locker and adjust her glasses perfectly.

She start to walked to her class, but then someone shouting her name. "Yena yah!" called a girl with a brown hair made Yena turn around.

She immediately smiled sweetly to the person and the person smile back to her. She lean closer to Yena. "Do you want to go to the class right now?" ask her and Yena nods.

"Of course, Minju ahh. Do you want to follow me?" asked her and Minju chuckles. She shook her head then. "Of course not. We were not in the same class, babe."

Yena's heart skipped a beat seeing Minju's sweet smiles. She immediately clear her throat and looked away from Minju.

"Minju!" called her friend, Yuri. The girl with red hair run to them and she stopped beside Minju. Yena and Minju look at her. "Ahh Yuri! Here you are. Yen, we will go now. See you later!"

Yena squeaked and she nods, her eyes meet with Yuri. Yuri smile a little to her before she looked down. "Let's go, Yul!" add Minju and she pull Yuri's arm.

They walked leaving Yena alone. Yuri looked behind her, looking at Yena. Yena chuckles and she waved to Yuri. Yuri shyly smile and turn around back.

Yena stroke her hair that was being tied into a two ponytails. She turn around and walked into her class.

**********************************************

Yuri clean her stuffs and Minju suddenly turn to her. "Hey, Yul." call her and Yuri looked at her. "Hmm?" Minju smile teasingly to Yuri make the girl raised a brow.

"Do you like Yena?" ask her and Yuri's eyes widen. She immediately shook her head and slap Minju's arm, making Minju yelped in pain.

"Are you crazy? I'm not!" mad Yuri and Minju glared to her. "Don't shouting to me, hamster!" mad Minju back and Yuri roll her eyes.

"I'm not like her okay?" said Yuri once again and Minju nods in multiple times. "Yeahh whatever. I don't believe you." answered her and Yuri went silent.

I'm not like her, I love her so much.

"Ehh, let's go eat with Chaewon!" add Minju and stood up. She pull Yuri made Yuri shocked and they run to Chaewon's class.

They walked to the cafe with Chaewon with talking happily, not until Minju saw Yena was eating alone. "Let's go to Yena." said her.

Chaewon nod while Yuri nervous for no reason. They walked to the nerd student who was not realizing about them.

"Yena!"

Yena choked her foods and coughed. Minju was panic and she took Yena's drink and give it to her. Yena immediately sips her milk while Chaewon and Yuri was worried.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, Yen.." Minju sit beside Yena and rubbing her back gently. "Yeah I'm okay. Don't worry." reply Yena and Chaewon sigh.

"We are sorry, Yena. Mind if we sit here and lunch with you?" asked Chaewon and Yena quickly nods. "Of course you guys can!" answer her happily.

All of them except Yuri chuckles, and they sit. Chaewon and Yuri sit in front of Yena and Minju. They start to eat peacefully.

"Sorry once again, Yena." say Minju, she apologized sincerely and Yena laugh softly. She shook her head. "No, it's okay Minju." replied her.