Chocolate Love

Yena walked alone at the alleyway while holding a bag of stuffs. The road was full of vehicles. Yena continue to walked alone.

All of a sudden, Yena's phone was beeping make she pull out her phone forcefully from her pocket. She grunted seeing a message from her best friend, Chaewon.

Make sure to come to my house tonight. We already promised with Minju.

Yena read the message and she roll her eyes. "I'm not easily forget like you, stinky radish." she mumbled alone and put her phone in the pocket back.

Suddenly, a loud bang ensued behind her make she turn around. Not only her, but all the people who was there also saw the accident.

Yena's eyes widely opened when she saw a car bumped into a bus and it crashed hardly. Yena immediately run to the place to helped the people who in the car and the bus.

Yena put her stuffs on the bench and run to the black car. All of the people also coming for help. Someone was calling an ambulance.

Yena saw a woman was asking for a help, while knocking the window hardy. Yena quickly try to open the door and it works. "H-Help m-me.." say her weakly.

"Come on hold my hand tight." reply Yena and she grips the woman's palm tightly and pull her out from the car. The woman's body fell into Yena's arms make Yena hugged her from passing out.

"You seems too weak and bleeding too much. Let me send you to the hospital because the ambulance seems late." suggest Yena and the woman just nods.

Yena stand up and bring the woman like a bridal style. She immediately stopped a taxi and get into the taxi.

**********************************************

Yena stood up when a doctor come out from a room, it's that woman's room. "How's she, doc?" asked Yena and the doctor look at her.

"May I know, is she your wife?" ask the doctor want to know and Yena was shocked but she quickly covered it.

What the heck? She's my fucking wife?!

"Yes, she's my wife. So how's she? Is she okay?" ask Yena immediately, she lied to the doctor as she want to know the woman's condition.

"Your wife losing too much blood effect of that accident, but don't worry. We already put the blood in her body and now she's okay. She just need some rest."

Yena nodded hearing that and she sigh in relief. "Thank you so much, doc." the doctor nods and walked leaving her after they bowed to each other.

Yena quickly walked into the room and saw the woman was looking at her present. She weakly smile and Yena return the smile.

"Are you feeling better now?" ask Yena as she saw many bruises on that woman's face. The woman nod a little. "D-Don't worry, I-I'm okay."

Yena chuckles and nods back. "Thank you, for saving m-me, miss..." Yena squeaked softly as she knows the woman don't know her name.

"Yena. Choi Yena. And you?"

"Jo Yuri."

Yena nodded. "So, thank you, Yena ssi." ay her and Yena chuckles softly. "No problem, it's okay. And just call me Yena. No need to be formal." answer her and Yuri smile shyly.