Ex (Bonus Chapter)

"Joyul."

call Yena and Yuri hummed. That time they was laying on Yena's bed after the confessing earlier. They decided to not joining the class.

"Do you miss me when we are far away from each other? Yeah after we broke up." ask Yena made Yuri lift her head up and look at her. "Why did you ask?" ask Yuri back.

Yena squeaked softly. "Just answer me, baby." say Yena and Yuri pouts. But then she nodded in multiple times. "Of course I miss you, Yen. Everyday I miss you so much. Even I feel pain when I remember that scene.. I still loves you."

Yena turn her body to Yuri and they are hugging each other so tight. "Shh.. sorry for asking, Joyul.. I'm the one who hurt you. I supposed not to ask you that question. I'm sorry.."

Yuri nods in Yena's arms, she burst her face into Yena's chest. "Can we forget about the past? I don't want to remember it again." say Yuri and look to Yena.

Yena smile. "Of course. Let's forget what happen before. The important thing now is you are here with me again." add Yena and Yuri chuckles.

"You tried your best, ducky.. I'm proud of you even I ignored you at first."

"And I know that you was jealous seeing me and Minju."

Yuri suddenly glared to Yena while Yena smiled widely. "No." answer Yuri, lying to Yena but Yena of course don't believe it. She stick out her tongue to Yuri.

"I don't believe you, baby. It's really show on your face that you was so jealous when seeing me laughing with Minju." retorted Yena and smirks.

Yuri pouts and she grabbed Yena's fingers and play her fingers. Yena look at her. "Of course I'm jealous.. I still love you and I need to see you flirting with Minju. Of course I'm mad and jealous. You are mine."

Yena smile warmly and she held Yuri's face. Yuri lift her head up and Yena captured her lips gently. Yuri respond to the kiss as she wrapping her arms around Yena's neck.

Yena went on top of Yuri without breaking the kissed, they kiss passionately before they pulled out the kiss and staring to each other. "Don't worry, I'm yours. Minju just making some prank for you. She just want you jealous."

"How she can know about what happen to you? To us?" asked Yuri and Yena sighed. She rest her head on Yuri's chest and hugging the girl tightly. Yuri rubbing her hair gently.

"Remember when Minju ask me to meet at the restaurant? She said that she will treat me?"

"The day that you give me a chocolate?"

Yena nodded and Yuri hummed. "We meet at the restaurant and she told me to tell her everything. So I tell her. How did we broke up, how I try to kill myself and how I can be here."

explained Yena and Yuri bites her lips. Her eyes was teary and yet, she cannot hold the tears anymore. Yuri let it fall down and she silently crying.

Yena feel weird why Yuri just silent, but then she can feel Yuri's body was shaking. Yena immediately lift her head up and she was startled seeing Yuri was crying.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" ask Yena while panicking. She wipe Yuri's tears away softly and pull Yuri into a hugged. Yuri crying in her arms.

"I-I'm sorry for being the reason you try to kill yourself... I-I can't imagine if I-I know the truth and y-you leave me alone. I can't live without you."