Stuck With You

Jo Yuri, a girl with black hair was walking at the coridor alone. She walked to the principal office and yet, she knock the door.

Yuri twist the knob door and she walk into the room. She smile to Mrs. Choi and then her eyes landed on someone. Her face changed.

Yuri back to look at Mrs. Choi. "Yes, Mrs. Choi? Why did you wanna meet me?" ask Yuri, while she actually can know what Mrs. Choi say later.

"I want you to become a tutor teacher for Yena for 2 months. She's really bad at Math. I hope you can teach and she will do the best for the next upcoming exam."

Yuri immediately turn to Yena. The girl with silver hair just rolling her eyes and then she look at Mrs. Choi. "Aunty! Please don't do this to me! I don't wanna a teacher like her!"

Yuri raised a brow. She and Yena look at each other before Yuri glared to her.

Did she think I wanna teach her? Such a troublemaker and yet stupid person!

"No, Choi Yena! I want to help you to score this final exam! Do you want I tell this to your parents? And do you want they send you back to Manila?" ask Mrs. Choi seriously, she want the best for her niece.

Yena went silent hearing what her aunty said. She bites her lips and yet, she take a deep breath. "Okay, fine! I will follow what you said.." Mrs. Choi smile widely.

"That's all. You two may go out now." both Yuri and Yena nods, Yuri bow to Mrs. Choi before she left the room with Yena. "Hey, hamster!" call Yena.

Yuri turn to her. "What do you want, ugly duck?!" mad her. "Nothing. But make sure, that we will just meet when I really want to study! I hate seeing your face!"

Yuri laugh sarcastically. "Do you think I really want to see your face? Go to hell, Choi. I also hate seeing your face! Why did your aunty choose me?"

Yena shrugged her shoulders. "Do you think I also know? Ughhh!" Yena then walked leaving Yuri alone. Yuri rolled her eyes before she back to her class.

****************************************************

"So, Yuri.. You will become her tutor teacher?" ask Minju disbelief. Yuri lazily nodded and yet, Minju laughed. While Wonyoung, she just giggles.

Yuri glared to them, making Minju and Wonyoung stop from laughing and giggling. They clear their throat.

"Sorry, but I can't hold it. Geez... why Mrs. Choi choose you? Many people in this school that she can choose. Right, Wony?" ask Minju to Wonyoung.

"Minju unnie is right. I wonder why did she choose you. Perhaps she likes you together with Yena unnie.. Who knows.." Wonyoung smile teasingly.

Yuri was upset. "Yahh! I don't like her! She always annoyed me!" shouted Yuri loudly, gladly there's no people in that class. Wonyoung and Minju laugh seeing Yuri's action.

Suddenly, a girl come to them making they stop from laughing. "Yuri ssi.. Mrs. Choi told me to give this to you." say the girl, Miru. Yuri took the paper and smile.

"Thank you, Miru chan." Miru smile back and bowed to them. She then walked leaving the class. Minju and Wonyoung lean closer to Yuri.

Yuri look at the paper, and yet her jaw dropped. While Minju and Wonyoung burst out their laugh. "Seriously? A schedule for you guys? Looks like Mrs. Choi really want you and Yena spend time together."