It's Start With A Fake Relationship

"Jo Yuri!" a girl called her name, make the red hair girl turn around. Her face changed. She frowned when saw the grayish hair girl was waving at her with another girl.

Yuri fake smile and walked to them. They bowed to each other. "Hi Gyuri." greeted Yuri. Gyuri smiles. "What are you doing here, Yul?" ask Gyuri as she act like nothing happened between them.

Yuri take a depp breath. "Nothing. What about you?" ask Yuri back. Gyuri smiles. "Ahh I'm dating with her. She's my girlfriend, Lee Sian."

Yuri and the girlㅡSian smiles at each other and shakes their hands. "Yuri." "Sian." Yuri then look at Gyuri. "Congrats, Gyuri." said Yuri.

"Thank you, Yul. Where is your girlfriend? Or you didn't find a new?" ask Gyuri. Yuri tried to calm her down.

Did she tried to pissed me off? Don't you know that I'm still into you, Gyuri?! It's your fault.. You leave me cause of this girl right?

Yuri smiles. "What are you talking about? I already have a girlfriend." and Yuri want to slap herself. She bite her lips.

Oh shit, Yuri! You literally a stupid!

Gyuri look around her. "Where is her?" ask her. Yuri also look around her and suddenly she saw a blondie hair girl walked out from a cafe.

"Oh there is her!" Yuri pointed and run to the girl. Yuri cling her arms around the girl arms make the girl felt weird.

"Sorry, do I know you?" ask the girl. Yuri look at her. They staring at each other. Yuri make a cute face. "Can you help me? Please? Just this time." said Yuri and she pulled the girl hand.

Gyuri raised her eyesbrows. Yuri then smiles. "This is my girlfriend, Gyuri." said Yuri again. Gyuri gave her hand. "Jang Gyuri. This is my girlfriend, Lee Sian." the blondie smiles.

"I'm Choi Yena. Nice to meet you guys." Yena replied and they shakes their hands. Yuri sigh in relief. "What are you doing here at outside the cafe, Yuri?" ask Sian curiously.

Yuri and Yena looked at each other. "A-Ahh.. I waited for her outside the cafe. She pays the bills." answer Yuri and Yena nodded.

Gyuri and Sian nodded. "Ahh we gotta go first. By the way, let's meet each other tomorrow. Eunbi and Hyewon also were there." Yuri nodded.

"Okay, I will go tomorrow with Yena." Gyuri then give her number to Yuri. "I will text you for the adress." Yuri nodded again and they bid a goodbye.

Gyuri and Sian leave them. After make sure they both gone, Yuri immediately pulled out her hands from Yena and bowed. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry Yena ssi! I really really sorry!" Yuri apologized.

Yena smiles. She patted Yuri's shoulder. "Nahh it's okay. Anyways, I will go now. This is my number and call me if you need help again." said Yena and she write her number at the paper and gave it to Yuri.

Yuri took it and smiles back. "Thank you Yena ssi." Yena left out a soft laugh. "Yena is fine. Bye, Yuri." Yuri nodded and they bid a goodbye. Yuri sigh.

"CHAEWON ahh!!" Yena yelled after she run into the house. Chaewon who was watching tv shocked and turn around. "Yah dumb duck! What's wrong with you?"

asked Chaewon. Yena quickly sit beside her and turn to Chaewon. "I found her!" answer Yena make Chaewon shocked. She close the tv using the remote control and turn her attention to Yena.