Backstreet (?)

Yena, a girl medium black hair was walking in the apartment alone at the coridor. She felt so tired because of her schedule today. She then stopped in front of the door.

Yet,  she hit the bell once. After a second, the door was opened and it reveal a girl also with medium hair. She facepalmed seeing Yena and walked leaving her.

Yena felt weird with her action and her tiredness suddenly gone. She walked into the house and closed the door. She lock it. "Hey, baby.. what's wrong?" ask her as they was in the living room.

The girl turn around and still facepalmed. She just silent and Yena sigh. Yena lean closer and cupped her face. "What's wrong, love?" ask her and the girl squeaked madly.

She pushed Yena's hands and sit on the couch. Yena followed her and sit beside the girl. "Joyul.. tell me what's wrong? Hmm?" ask Yena once again.

Yuri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Ask yourself." answer her and Yena raised a brow. She pointed at herself.

"Me?"

Yuri nodded and Yena scratch her cheeks. "What's my fault?" ask herself slowly and Yuri clearly heard it. Yuri squeaked again and turn to Yena.

Yena gulped seeing Yuri was glaring to her. "You ask what's your fault? Unnie, it's about you and Chaewon unnie!" mad Yuri and look in front of her.

Yena seems blurr but then she realized something. "Ahh! Is this about what I said to my fans earlier?" ask Yena and Yuri just silent. Yena then held Yuri's face.

"Joyul.. you know I love you right? And I want to hide our relationship."

"But still.. why Chaewon unnie? Your fan ask who will you think for Ran's character and he/she put my name. You can choose me but why did you choose Chaewon unnie? What will Minju react when she saw that?"

mad Yuri once again and facepalmed. Yena take a deep breath. "I know it's my fault, Joyul. But if I say your name, they will more suspicious to us. That's why I have to say Chaewon's name."

"You also can put Minju's name. But why it must be Chaewon unnie? Do you like her?" Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's action that like a kid. "I like her.. as a friend. All the members know I only love you, Joyul."

Yuri still facepalmed, she then looked to Yena and Yena smiles sweetly. "Don't smile like that. Sleep on the couch tonight." said Yuri and stood up. She put the clothes that for Yena on the table.

Yuri walked leaving Yena who was dumbfounded. "What a bad luck today.." she sighed heavily and stood up. Yena took her clothes and decided to get a quick shower.

YURI open her eyes. She actually can't sleep because Yena is not sleeping beside her tonight. Yuri deeply sighed and then she stood up.

She walk to the door and slowly twist the knob door. Yuri stepped forward and look at the outside. It's totally dark. Yuri then saw a figure was laying on the couch.

Yuri walked to the couch and clearly saw Yena was sleeping. And Yuri start to pouted.

How can she sleep without hugging me?

Slowly, Yuri lean closer and lay in Yena's arms. She turn her body to Yena and hugged Yena tightly. Yena moved a little and Yuri lift her head up.