The Paid Girlfriend

A woman was walking at the corridor alone while talking with someone through her phone.

"Mom, please... I don't want it!" whined Yuri and fake crying as she stop from walking.

No buts Yuri yah. You and her already promised to get married each other 10 years ago.

Mom! That's 10 years ago and I was 14 that time! Also, she's the only one who want to marry me. I don't even want her!

But I will make sure you two get married, Yuri! You also doesn't have a girlfriend.

If I already have girlfriend, you will stop asking me to marry her?

Yes, I promise you.

Yuri's face brighten up. She look around her and then saw a woman with black hair was taking a picture through her camera. She then smiles widely.

Okay, mom. I already have one. Cancel my wedding with that annoying girl.

Are you sure? Okay then.

Yuri end the call and take out her credit card in her purse. She then walk to the woman and sit in front of her, make the woman lift her head up.

"Be my fake girlfriend, and I will give this card for you. The money in this card is enough for all the prices of your photos and your expenses for 2 months."

Yuri said and they look at each other. The woman then smirk a little and she took the card as she nods.

"Okay, deal." answer her make Yuri was happy. She stroke her brown hair and chuckles. "Good. Thanks for helping me."

"Since I already be your fake girlfriend, can you tell me why did you want a fake girlfriend?" ask the woman and put her camera on the table.

Yuri sigh before putting her chin on her palm. "My mom ask me to marry a girl who I hated since I was little. Gosh, she's so annoying! And she promised me to get married with me when we already grew up. Euww of course I don't want it!"

Yuri explained and make a disgust face, making the woman smiles a little. Yuri then look at her deeply.

"So, what is your name?" ask her curiously and the woman adjust her sitting. "Yena. Just call me Yena. And you?" ask her back.

"Yuri. Jo Yuri." said her and stand up, walking leaving Yena alone. Yena look at her figure and then she smiles again.

YURI get inside her house and saw her mom was watching tv, she close the door and her mom turn her head around.

"Yuri, come here." said Mrs. Jo and Yuri look. After that, she slowly walks to her mom and sit beside her on the couch.