It's Love

"Pour it more!"

"Yes, like that Gyuri!"

"Look at her face, poor her!"

"Her face is so ugly!"

A few of female students were shouting and laughing together when the leader of the gang, Gyuri happily pour a milk on a blondie girl.

The blondie girl lowered her head, she just silent and cannot fight back. She was holding her tears hardly.

"Omo you want to crying, girl?" ask Gyuri, pretend to pity on her. Then, her face changed into a scary stares and she throw the bottle of milk right on the girl's face, making the girl yelped in pain.

"That's the punishment for bumping into me, Jo Yuri!" mad her and push Yuri loudly until Yuri sit on the floor. "I-I don't meant it.." reply Yuri weakly and Gyuri chuckles sarcastically.

She turned to her friends. "Do you guys heard it? She said she don't meant it." all Gyuri's friends nodded and smirks.

Gyuri look at Yuri and she slapped Yuri's face too loud. The other students just looked and nobody want to interrupted or stopped them.

"Yah Jo Yuri!! Until now you always burdening me! Why don't you just die?! I hate seeing your face! We hate seeing your face!" yelled Gyuri and Yuri let her tears fall down.

She lift her head up and looked at Gyuri sadly. "W-What's my f-fault?? Until y-you guys do t-this to me?" ask her and Gyuri laugh with her friends.

"What's your fault? Because you are poor and ugly." answer Gyuri before she want to slap Yuri once again, but someone interrupted them.

"Stop it!!" yelled the girl make all of them turn to the voice. Including Yuri and Gyuri too. "What are you doing to her?!" mad the girl and lean closer to Gyuri.

Gyuri's face are changed seeing the girl. "Y-Yena unnie.." she mumbled scaredly. The girl, Yena push Gyuri and stood up in front of Yuri.

"Why did you bully her?" ask Yena seriously and Gyuri take a breathe. "Why? It's my habit to bully her. It's fun bullying the poor student like her." answer Gyuri simply.

Yena gritted her teeth and she crossed her arms. "That's your stupid reason, Jang Gyuri ssi? Tch... like a kid. You already 18. Stop act like a kid."

Gyuri gripped her hands tightly and Yena chuckles. "And one more... stop bullying her before I kick your ass out. Who are you in this school? Just a nerd junior. While me? A queenka in this school."

Yena smiled proudly before she glared to Gyuri and her gang. After that, she turn her body to Yuri and saw Yuri just looked down silently.

Yena smiles before she kneel down. "Hey, let me help you hmm?" ask Yena before she give her hand to help Yuri. Yuri was shocked and she don't bothered to look at Yena.

She gulped. Her heart beat fast. Yena is the most scary person in this school since she is a queenka also with her gang, which is Chaewon, Minju, Yujin and Wonyoung.

Nobody dare to approach them including Yuri. She just admiring Yena from far. She admit she likes Yena so much but she scared if Yena reject her since she is poor and ugly.

Seeing Yuri was silent, Yena sigh before she grabbed Yuri's wrist made all of them shocked including Yuri. She looked at Yena and Yena help her to stand up.

Yuri just following Yena. The older then look at Yuri, made their eyes meet. "Let's go to Minju. Maybe she have an extra uniform for you in her locker."