Take Care

"Jo Yuri, come down! Dad wants to talk with you!" say Mrs. Jo harshly as she unlocked the door and looked at her daughter sternly. Yuri weakly nodded and stood up.

"Remember, act like nothing happened, if not.. you know what we will do." threatened her and Yuri nod once again. "Yes, m-mom." reply Yuri and they both walked down to the living room.

Yuri saw a woman standing in front of her, and she felt weird. Mrs. Jo sit down beside her husband and smirk. "Yuri my dear, this is your new bodyguard. Meet her, Choi Yena."

Yuri who heard that open her eyes widely as she felt startled while Yena turn around to face Yuri. Both of them are shocked seeing each other but Yena keep her poker face.

"W-What? I w-will have a bodyguard? B-But dad.. I don't want it! Please..." Yuri begging her dad and Mr. Jo give her death glare. "Yuri ahhh, we did this for your own good. From now, she will take care of you and accompany you everywhere."

Yuri feels shock again when heard that, she shakes her head and her tears fall down. She stares at Yena and she can see Yena is feeling weird with her action.

"F-Fine." Yuri answered and lowered her head, biting her lips hardly as she didn't want her parents to know that she cries. "E-Excuse me, I will go to my room." both her parents nodded and Yuri immediately walk to her room.

Yuri let her tears fall down and she get inside her room. She closes the door and locks it from inside. Then, she cries so hard. "G-God... Why are mom a-and dad so j-jerk? W-What's my f-fault until they did this to me? A-And, my bodyguard is the o-one who bullied me in high school.."

Yuri shakes her head and smacks her head hard. Why does her life is sucks? Yuri can't imagine what will happen if Yena takes care of her after this.

All of a sudden, the door was knock make Yuri shocked and immediately wipes her tears away and unlock the door. She then shock once again seeing Yena who is standing in front of her.

Yuri gulps as she feels scared and Yena just stares at her face with no emotion. Well, this woman has been so cold since before. "Can I come in?" ask her and Yuri clear her throat. She bite her lips as she felt scared if her parents know.

"I already asked your parents' permission. Don't worry." add her as she knows what Yuri thinks. Yuri nods and open the door widely. Yena walk in and Yuri close the door.

"W-What do you want t-to t-talk?" ask her and Yena just stares at her. "How are you? Yeah.. We haven't met for almost 5 years I guess?" ask Yena and Yuri sits on her bed, playing with her fingers.

"I-I'm fine, thank you. A-And you?" ask Yuri back and Yena chuckles. "I'm good.. just missing someone that I loved." answer her and Yuri nodded. "Chill will ya? I'm not the old Yena, who is a bullier. I'm changed."

Yuri shakes her head and clears her throat. "I-I can't believe you, Y-Yena. I'm t-trauma to believe anyone." answer her and Yena feel weird hearing that.

"What are y―"

"Why did my parents hiring you to be my bodyguard?"

Yena was cut off and Yuri looked at her with teary eyes. "W-Why? J-Just why? P-Please tell me... Did you and m-my parents plan something to d-destroy me? Tell me!"

Yena was dumbfounded when heard what Yuri said. Destroy her? Yena feels clueless and look at Yuri seriously. "What are you talking about Yuri? Plan to destroy you? What do you mean?" ask her and Yuri look into Yena's eyes.