TWSG : 64

CHAPTER 64

SPIRO GRAY 

                        "WHAT ARE YOU doing here? You're not allowed here anymore, Spiro." Bungad sakin ni Tito Diego. Siya ang lumabas sakin dahil ayaw akong papasukin ng guard sa subdivision namin! 

"I just want to talk to dad, Tito," Mariin kong sagot. He's scary, yes. But he's still tito Diego, my first dad.

"Hmm. Let me guess, you will ask about Phamela?" What? Why? May alam ba siya kung nasan si Phamela?

Noong isang araw ko pa hinahanap si Phamela dahil nang bumisita ako ulit sakanya sa hospital ay nakalabas na raw ito. Now, I don't know where she is, but I'm going to find her. I'll do everything para makita siya.

"Please... I have something to confess, too." Mariin akong pumikit. This is the right time to confess my wrongdoings.

Aamin ako sa lahat ng maling ginawa ko kay Phamela at kung paano nawala ang anak namin. Ang alam lang nila, nag-away sila ni Cheska, 'yon lang. 

"What is it?" Tumungo ako.

"About Phamela." He sighed.

"Your father is going to punch me for letting you in, damn it!" Nag-angat ako ng tingin sakanya. "Make sure that his punch will be worth it or I'll punch you, too." Napangiti ako sakanya. This is my first smile after losing her.

"Thank you!" 

Sumunod ako sakanya papunta sa bahay. He told me that some of them are inside the house at nag-uusap. I know that there's a possibility that someone will hurt me, but I don't care. 

Napatayo agad ang ilan nang makita ako sa loob ng mansion. I saw dad's death glare at tito Diego.

"May sasabihin daw na importante." Tito Diego shrugged.

"You know that you are not allowed here, Spiro. Hindi ka na ba talaga marunong makinig?" It was tita Loraine. She's looking at me with no emotion on her face.

"I have something to tell you—"

"Was it so important to the point that you disobeyed us again?" I raised my brow at Keinna. Excuse me? I'm five years older than her. "You went to the hospital, remember?"

"It is important, Faye." She just shrugged as she gave the lollipop to Aster.

Saglit akong napatitig kay Aster. She looks like Keinna. Naiba lang ang mata nito. I suddenly remembered my daughter. She looks like Phamela. Phamela looks like an angel because of her soft feature and my daughter, too.

"What is it this time, Spiro?" Dad asked. My mom is beside him who's listening carefully.

"I'm just here to—"

"If you're here to apologize, we don't need it. Alam mong hindi ka dapat samin mag-sorry."

"No. I'm not here to apologize." Mom arched her brow.

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm here to..." I swallowed. "Tell you the truth. To tell you what happened in those months when Phamela and I are together."

Eirene cleared her throat. "Okay, take a seat." That words sounds so unfamiliar. This is my house, too!

"Yaya, pakidala muna ang mga bata sa pool area."

Kinuha ng yaya ang ilang pamangkin ko para dalhin sa pool area. Actually, it's just me, Dad, Mom, Tita Loraine, Tito Jackson, Tito Diego and Tita Crizia, Keinna, Eirene, Logan, and Garret. My other cousins are busy at work and their families.