21. Hot desert (Crocodile x Female!Reader)❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Oriana132 - DeviantArt + Tumblr

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by lambSauceUnlocated

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Independent
✏︎Likes cooking
✏︎Likes music
✏︎Doesn't like people that rely too much on others
✏︎Good fighter
✏︎Likes to tease

✏︎Pirate

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆This chapter contains more mature content than my usual writings. It is no lemon (I don't write those) but it will still be quite suggestive. Whether you read this part or not is up to your discretion. I've warned you, I did my part.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As always it was a long and warm day in the kingdom of Alabasta, but today was a particularly warm one. Your (h/c) tied in a bun (if you have short hair just ignore this part), a white camisole and some comfy kaki shirt, you were making some enchiladas. Many spicy aromas were floating in the QG kitchen, loud rhythmic Latino music in the background you were moving your hips at the pace, humming. You were in your little personal bubble; free to be yourself. You were so engaged in your little universe that you didn't hear the heals of a certain someone walking toward you.

You only noticed the presence when a large tanned and warmed hand grabbed your shoulder. You made a volte-face, your fist ready to hit only to face your husband.

He was a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck. His neatly slicked black hair made his skin appear even paler.

"Croc, how many times will I have to tell you to not surprise me like that?" you asked, embracing him as you granted him with a tender peck on the cheek, right on his long facial scratch. He rests his hand on your hip, bringing you closer. "So how was your day crushing the Alabasta Kingdom?"

"Efficient"

You gazed into his eyes, analyzing him. He always wore that expression of condescension and distrust. You used to hate him for that but when you saw his face brightened up for the first time at age five, it took you off guard as if it made you realize that, he too, is a mere human after all. You aged up together, fall in love, married, fought the seas together. You are now both in your mid-forties.

Your relationship was a durable one. You frequently had to split up from one another, you didn't need each other to survive yet you were forever driven back to each other.

BIP BIP BIP

"Oh, it's ready!"

You turned around and open the oven, pulling the chicken out with the mitts on. You served it on a plate with egg rice and gave it to Crocodile.

He laughed deeply. "Will it be as hard as last time?"

Let's say that you loved to cook but...it wasn't your...main talent.

You turned around and walked towards him enticingly.

"You know what else could be hard?" you asked, roaming your fingers on his chest. He leaned closer to kiss you but you blocked him with one hand. "But you insulted my cooking."

"How dare you?"

"The perk of being husband and wife is that you have to deal with my bullshit. Now eat that hard-ass chicken."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WOAH 40K VIEWS. DAMN PALS I DON'T DESERVE THAT. 😳

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Law x Supernova!Mysterious!Quiet!Interesting!Oblivious!Blunt!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Shy!Quiet!Small!Fragile!Sensitive!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Kind!Cheerful!Insecure!Female!Reader