41. Calm down, eat pancakes (Eneru x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : __Sattva__ - Twitter

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by nogutzzz

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Says "yo" at the end of sentences
✏︎Stupid
✏︎Gullible
✏︎Optimistic
✏︎Big talker
✏︎Strong
✏︎Chaotic

✏︎Fashion Designer
✏︎Some weird alien lookin' ass that num num the lightning.

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆ This part is incredibly chaotic. For real, this is insane stupidities over more stupidities. It doesn't make sense, like my life 🥲. Skip it. Save your mental health. ⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

As a fashion designer, you always had to look your best. Sadly, that wasn't easy for you. Your skin was greenish and you had a bright antenna hitting your nose every step you took. Your antenna resembles one of an anglerfish. You weren't a fishwomam. You were...something that didn't fit anywhere. Kids called you the alien. You didn't mind. They were kids after all. As long as their comments weren't mocking, you couldn't care less. Why should you? Skypiea was a reborn peaceful place now that the auto-proclaimed God had fallen under a pirate's strength a few years ago. Speaking of the wolf, you were clueless this was the day you'd met him personnaly.

You felt poorly inspired lately and God knew (no pun intended) that there was nothing as painful for an artistic mind especially for those who relied on this capacity of theirs to make a living.

That's why you were finding yourselves in the autumnal forest, sitting on a rock, wrapped up in your wooly scarf. When you grew tired of drawing the same view over and over again, you threw yourself in wet leaves, praying that the digust you would feel made an idea immerge. Epic fail.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEE!?" (me too girl, me too) You jumped back on your feet as you attempted to remove them all but the one that had gotten stuck on your hat fell right on the tip of your nose. "NOT THE NOSE!- YO" You threw it away, as you grimaced at the mean leaf. You kicked it angrily, only resulting in you almost falling. You gave up as you put and walked deeper in the forest. Eventually you saw a house build within trees. It was the once God's exile house and you made the error to get close to it. A tall and broad muscular silhouette resembling one of a Raijin reached out of the shadows and almost immediately shot a massive electric beam charged on you. The moment it hit you was the time you realized who the man was.

Before you could even react your antenna started shaking and emitting a purple light. Before any of you two could make any other move, you just threw yourself on the moody pile of red leaves, laughing, crying, shouting. You were a big mess but unwounded. "It tickles - yo!"

He was in awe but also deeply annoyed. "What do you mean, it tickles!?"

You kept laughing so the man assumed you wouldn't answer and that's when he noticed your odd appearance. What race could have had an antenna coming out of her head? Why was her skin yellow?

"What are you, exactly? I've never seen anyone like you in Skypiea."

"I don't know where I'm from. I'm me-yo!"

Now that you were calmer, you took the time to observe your aggressor. He had impressively long earlobes. He dressed in a very luxurious but fashionably manner : loose orange pants, a blue sash, a veil and gold bracelets on his arms and legs. The guy was stylish to see to say the least. "You know what? I like your style my guy - yo." you told said man as you took out your drafting book.

"Eneru," he declared coldly, insulted you called him such a mere thing.

"Yeah, Eneru, my guy - yo."

He...gave up? Wow you must really hit the nail right on the head for him. Who could blame him? You were certainly a painful individual to deal with daily as you never stopped moving around. It could give a normal person a headache. But the man weighed the pros and cons and...

"What if we join forces?"

You titled your head on the side as you hummed thoughtfully. "Join forces? OH! Like, join our strengths and weaknesses?" You brought your hands together handshaking yourself. "Like Batman and Robin? If that's so, I want to be Robin! Sounds good -yo?" you ranted not even bothering to wonder what he expected about you. Sucked to be you at times.

The man sighed almost as if he was regretting all his life choices. "Yes..."

"Sounds cool, I'm in - yo!"

That was 1 year ago. You adapted yourself to the man's rhythm. You stayed quiet when needed and he agreed to analyze your work with you from time to time. Surprisingly enough, you got along with the selfish and egoistical auto-proclaimed God. He wanted to retake Skypiea. You didn't mind if he asked kindly to which he always retorted "Are you dense!?"

You hummed. "I'd rather say that I'm a dreamer - yo."

"It's the same thing!"

So you did what always calmed him down. You cooked.

"Want some pancakes - yo?"

He grumbled exuberantly. It meant yes.

He was grumpy but deep down you knew he enjoyed your presence otherwise he would have shued you away. You weren't that dense.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CHAOTIC. INSANE. SEND HELP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Law x Sociable!Cheerful!Female!Reader
➢Ace x Sarcastic!Funny!Blunt!Charming!TransMale!Reader
➢Nico Robin x Strong!Independent!Female!Reader
➢Niji x Fiery!Confident!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Caesar x Childish!Rebellious!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Law x Stubborn!Gullible!Professional!Reader
➢Corazon x Kind!Caring!Protective!Patient!SecretMarine!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader