31.Sandwich (Iceburg x Female!Reader)❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : MitsisArtwork - Deviantart

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Dora_Gaming

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Sweet
✏︎Kind
✏︎Strong

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆This chapter contains more suggestive content than my usual writings. It is no lemon (I don't write those) but it will still be quite suggestive. Whether you read this part or not is up to your discretion. I've warned you, I did my part.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

The birds sang, people clattered in the streets and the ray of sunshine that pierced through the thick purple curtains made your arm feel hot. You hummed tiredly as you reluctantly opened your eyes, stretching in bed. You turned around to realize the other side of the mattress was empty and made. You lifted yourself with your elbows and frowned at your partner's absence only to notice that Iceburg left a note behind.You reached out to grab the ring you left on the nightstand, putting it on before sitting down on the edge of the bed, note in hand. Now, you had to decode the messy handwriting. "I went to supervise the Galley-La naval working site. I didn't want to wake you up." You smiled bitterly. After all, he was the one that needed to rest, not you. You sighed, mind setting yourself to make him lunch. The least you could do was make sure he ate correctly.

One foot, two feet. You slid them out of the warmth of the bedsheets. A whine escaped your mouth at the sudden temperature change. You damned the world creator to have made the bed so comfortable as you finally exited the comfiness. You grabbed the clothes that flew on the floor hours prior and put them away. Once dressed up, you made your way toward the kitchen but before you could reachyour goal, you bumped into the secretary.

"Madam?"

"Hello, Isabelle." you greeted her after making sure she wasn't hurt. "It's actually ironic that we bumped into each other," you laughed. "Do you know if my husband is still at the naval site?"

"I assume he is. I mean, I didn't see him come back..."

"Alright, thank you," you said as you slid to the side to pass next to the woman. "Oh, Isabelle, the days off you asked for, you can take them."

"Oh thank you so much!"

"You only own it to yourself. You're a great employee." you waved at Isabelle before you disappeared into the kitchen after a few more steps.

Bread, salad, tomato, ham, salami, bacon and honey mustard now on the counter, you rolled up your sleeves. He was going to have the greatest sandwich of history. Once the delectable lunch finished and put in a bag, you made your way toward the Galley-La site.

People intercepted you there and there to share their mundane concerns with you. You were the mayor's wife, after all. After another "I'll make sure we check on that." you finally reached the site.

Employees ran around, most appeared to be out of breath. It seemed that today was a rough day for the company. It's nothing you should worry about unless Iceburg decided to talk to you about it. It was his business, after all. Speaking of Iceburg, the moment you spotted the man that claimed your heart a few years prior, you jogged to him. You swung the sandwich under his nose, the scents invaded his nostrils. "You made me lunch," he smiled.

"Someone has to make sure you're taking care of yourself."

"You mean you."

"Ah, one of the spouse privileges," you sarcastically sang.

Iceburg laughed wholeheartedly before he took his first bite.

"Your sandwiches really are the best..."

You took out a bag of lettuce out of your bag. Tyrannosaurus peeked out of his ster's pocket. Let's say you fed two babies at the same time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Short and sweet. Xox
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Rob Lucci x Calm!Reserve!CP9!Female!Reader
➢Cracker x Strong!Mature!Righteous!Caring!Flirtatious!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Shanks x Singer!Kind!Flirty!Female!Reader
➢Killer x Nerdy!Lively!Clumsy!Female!Reader
➢Luffy x Calm!Smiling!Kind!Discreet!Female!Reader