25. Sharing a meal (Zoro x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Haitam Bl - Pixiv

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Nick_sarlo

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Shy
✏︎When opened up, is revealed to be a joker

✏︎Pirate
✏︎Straw hat crewmember
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"One, two, three, one, two, three..." you sang as you swung your feet up and down above the deep blue of the ocean waves kissing the keel of the Sunny. "Four, five, six, four, five, six..." you laid down on the figurehead as your eyelids became heavier as the warmth of the sun rays was burning your (e/c) eyes. "Seven, eight, nine, seven, eight, nine..."

"Lunch's served!" Sanji shouted out loud.

"Ten...huh?" you sat down and twisted your upper body to look toward the blonde as you took a deep puff. It smells marvellous, as always. You slid off the figurehead with a newfound delicacy. You tip-toed quickly as a mouse on the dock, wishing to reach the grassed zone as soon as possible. In the meantime, your feet were burning. You jump on the fake grass, sighing loudly.

"I'm eating outside today," called out Zoro with his forever husky voice. The moment he noticed you, his eyes went from your bare feet to the burning hot wood leading to the kitchen. "Y/n too," he added as he went inside only to exit once again, but this time with two plates in his hands.

"You're never wearing shoes", he mumbled as he walked towards you. "Here, take it..." he offered you a plate that you took gently.

"You didn't have to do that..."

"And let you stupidly die of hunger?"

"I wouldn't let myself die...Either way, thank you for your concern." you said as you tasted your share.

"Sure."

After ingesting a few bites, a cold shiver went down your spine, but you shrugged it off as you swallowed another bite with care, taking the time to enjoy the delicacy of the meal. Then your (e/c) naturally laid upon the swordsman. You weren't close to anyone on the crew. You were a shy laid-back joking loner A.K.A an unstable antisocial. (A.K.A me 😩👌🏻). You did relate more with the quietest crewmembers ; Zoro and Robin. The first was harsh and judgmental sometimes, but he was honest, never playing two-faced and you did love that about him. The latter was charming and gentle. You ate some more as another shiver, this time more violent hit you strongly. It was getting oddly cold, terribly cold and...was that snow falling into your plate?

"Let's go inside," expressed the swordsman as he walked towards the aquarium bar. You followed him quietly, covering your plate with one hand to limit the amount of snowflakes falling into the tasty pastas.

"The weather in the new world really is something..." you acknowledged out loud as you stepped on a pound of water. Water!? You looked around, making a mental checklist. Floor; wet. Walls ; dry. Aquarium ; not broken. Ceiling : dripping. "I think it's leaking from the upper floor, under the main mast access. No...it can't be," you thought out loud. "It's not pouring rain. It's a snowstorm and it just started. It has to come from the bathroom pipes. Didn't Nami mention she wanted to go take a bath after dinner?" you rhetorically asked the man. You pursued your observations without even giving him the time to nod. "Therefore, it could also mean Ussop's factory is wet as well. If that's the case..."