84. Soap & Bubbles (Yamato x Trans!Reader)❗️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Butterspoonofficial - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(s/c)=skin color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Requested by Stella-125

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Shy
✏︎Tsundere

⚠️Warning⚠️
⋆ I see one transphobic comments will loose my shit, as always : respect and love toward everyone is key. I want my books to be safe spaces, always.

I will also use nonbinary pronouns to refer to Yamato. Let's not argue about the character's pronouns, please. She/they/he. It doesn't change Yamato's personality. Let's just enjoy that such a character even exists in a Japanese animation. Which is rare.

Also, this takes place in an onsen (public bath) so if mention of such close contact bothers you, I invite you to skip this chapter.⋆
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══╝

Yamato enjoyed intimacy. You didn't as much. Yet, they're your partner so every once in a while you'd make an exception, open up. It's not that you dislike the loving touch, the love. This body of yours was the issue. You didn't own it 100%. Stuck in a body to which you didn't identify was heavy.

So in a hot spring, hum...it was a lot to handle. Knowing such Yamato used power, money and reputation to reserve it for solely the two of you. It was a drastic measure, to say the least but oh! How much did you appreciate it! You'd rather die than admit it, thought.

One after the other you'd embrace the moment and take the time to clean one another. "Your shoulders are so tense!"

"That's because I'm naked and I hate it..." 

You formed a round. Covering your body, ashamed. In the presence of your very own partner. It was embarrassing to you that you couldn't even allow them to see you. What would it take to free you from this?

"Well, I like how you look! Doesn't it matter? Because it should!" and for the first time did you ever feel at ease with your body, even for a mere moment?

"Thanks, Yamato."

Silence.

"You can clean yourself if you want." In their voice, you heard the slightest sound of sadness. It broke your heart. "Yamato, I'm sorry."

"I'm disappointed, yes but, please don't apologize. I'll be there no matter what. I'll help you get confident because you deserve it!"

"I love you, you know?"

And they burst in smiles. "I know!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cute, short, warm and loving story? It's fun from time to time.

Last time I wrote such a short one shot was back at part 61. So please, don't hate me 😭

Also why is there so many lewd fanart of Yamato! People are scaring me!It's not because a character is sexy that you gotta draw them with a wet chest OK!? You can be elegantly sexy! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's not because a character is sexy that you gotta draw them with a wet chest OK!? You can be elegantly sexy!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are closed!

➢Boa x Carefree!Joyful!Sweet!Trans!Reader
➢Killer x Caring!Pacifist!Calm!Sarcastic!Charismatic!Female!Reader
➢Smoker x Flirty!Demolitionist!Funny!Chaotic!Female!Reader
➢Genderbend!Luffy x Kind!Intellectual!Calm!Female!Reader
➢Robin x Shy!Sweet!Female!Reader
➢Kaku x Cheerful!Kind!Female!Reader
➢Nami x Shy!Helpful!Male!Reader
➢Zoro x Kind!Hilarious!Funny!Female!Reader
➢Ussop x Emotive!Clumsy!Female!Reader